This video addresses aspects on the follow-up to and monitoring that should be undertaken to ascertain the conformity of websites and applications for mobile devices with accessibility requirements demanded by the R.D. 1112/2018 and reporting to the european commission.
Video: Monitoring of the royal decree of Accessibility of web sites and public Sector APPs
In the video were clarified on the monoitorización points of the royal decree of accessibility of websites and APPs in the public Sector, such as:
- The types of reports being generated.
- The deadline for the first evaluation report.
- The deadlines for review of the evaluation.
- The typology of the report is required according to the type of agency.
- How to coordinate the agencies.
- The referral of the reports to the european commission.