The PAe, Portal of electronic administration, was born as a response to the evolution that electronic administration has experienced in recent years and the new needs of information, knowledge and collaboration that has generated.
Having changed the landscape of public administration and the way in which it provides its services to society substantially, it is necessary to create a reference centre that is gateway for all information about status, development, analysis, news and initiatives that arise in connection with the electronic Administration, integrating content and services a variety of sources, becoming the aggregator of opinion, motor of participation and dynamisation of the whole community with an interest in its different areas.
For more information, see: Introduction of PAe
The Point of access to services of the Spanish administration is provided through administracion.gob.es . If you wish to make a procedure or obtain information about them use this portal.
Zoom in and centralize the supply of complete solutions, reports, indicators, news, etc. run by different agencies E-government.
- Offering a central information point where to publicize the current situation of electronic administration: news and events, reports, studies and newsletters, legislative authority, organization and strategies, etc.
- Facilitate the development and implantation of electronic administration: directory of solutions available for reuse, common services offered, common data models, technical specifications, methodologies and guides, etc.
- Collaborate and participate to and from all the bodies (both internal and external) who take part in electronic administration. Encouraging feedback and reuse of knowledge and services.
All the agents involved in the implantation of electronic administration: citizens, companies and public administrations.
- Subscriptions through RSS .
- Weekly newsletter subscriptions .
- Twitter @ OBSAE channel .
- High new solutions in the CTT by the AAPP .
- Participation in the different solutions in the CTT and forge collaborative development of CTT .
- High of new collaborative communities .
- Participation in different communities already available .
- Participation in forums .
- Send comments.
- You can find all the information in paragraph What is the CTT?
- You can find all the information in subparagraph: OBSAE observatory