To assist administrations in this task, provides this community in which its members can share their experiences and knowledge in web accessibility. Community members can:
- Use the service of diagnosis online. Service that provides each department of public administrations undertaking, directly, automatic analysis of accessibility compliant to the study of the observatory based on the standard UNE 139803:2012.
- Documentation and information sharing : Incorporando documentos (estudios, informes, documentación, arquitecturas de información, resolución de problemas o incidencias, etc.) generados en sus organizaciones.
- Actively participate in the discussion forum .
- Share improvements or/and developments in the area of accessibility. The AAPP assignor must have intellectual property rights.
- Keep informed of the latest developments Through the section you can receive Subscriptions in your email the news published through the community accessibility. And you can also use the distribution list caccesibilidad-avisos