Revisions by each agency of the public sector
Todo el sector público está obligado a realizar revisiones periódicas del cumplimiento de los requisitos de accesibilidad según lo establecido en el artículo 17 del
Royal Decree 1112 / 2018, 7 September, on the web accessibility and applications for mobile devices in the public sector
both throughout the process design and development as with the launch of their websites and its applications for mobile devices. Furthermore, once put in operation, with the aim of ensuring the maintenance of its performance over time, should be exhaustive periodic revisions every 3 years.
Accessibility revisions should cover all the requirements and take into account both aspects of Autospellcheck as aspects of manual revision expert, leaving all translated and collected in a "report of revision of accessibility". These revisions should respect the constraints imposed for revisions in-depth
Implementation decision (HAT) 2018 / 1524
como la periodicidad, la selección de la muestra de páginas y la revisión de los procesos.
section "aid materials" can find "guide to web accessibility validation" with recommendations on how to perform these revisions and aspects to take into account.
The first revision of accessibility should be:
- in the case of websites:
before 21 September 2020
- in the case of mobile applications:
before the 20 September 2021
Para ello, las entidades obligadas podrán realizar una autoevaluación o certificar el cumplimiento mediante una auditoría externa.
The results of these evaluations or audits should be a "report of revision of accessibility". There is currently no formal format set for these, therefore the format will be free. in any case should reflect very clearly the sample of pages made, the reasons for the selection of that sample, revised requirements for each page of the sample and the results achieved.
Moreover, each unit responsible for accessibility must prepare each year three reports on its scope specific:
- Report on the attention of complaints and claims
- Follow-up report on the implementation of accessibility requirements
- Follow-up report on the promotion, awareness and training
These reports will be available before the
1 October each year
Revisions of the body monitoring and reporting
Implementation decision (HAT) 2018 / 1524
sets the tracking methodology and provisions for reporting that will have to comply with the member states to track at the national level of compliance with the requirements of the directive and realize the periodic report every 3 years
the European commission.
El Ministerio de Política Territorial y Función Pública será el órgano encargado de realizar el seguimiento y presentación de informes ante la Comisión Europea. Dicho órgano:
- May periodically check the situation with regard to the line of websites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector agencies with accessibility requirements, based on the methodology adopted in decision 2018 / 1524 of the European commission.
- Checks may perform random samples regarding the accuracy of reports of revision of accessibility generated by entities forced.
- Submitted to the European commission
before 23 December 2021
and every three years later
a report on the result of the follow-up that will be published in accessible formats.
La Comisión Europea establece 2 métodos de revisión que deberán aplicar los estados miembros:
- The streamlined method will apply in Spain in similar terms to operate as
Web accessibility observatory
while applying the new constraints imposed by the decision 2018 / 1524.
- El método exhaustivo se aplicará en España revisando y agregando las revsiones realizadas por los propios organismos.
To help the ministry of Territorial Policy and public function in these tasks should work with him the network of contacts of Digital accessibility of public administrations, all units responsible for accessibility, all players in the different activities of revision of accessibility, grievance procedure, advocacy and awareness-raising, training, and coordination under the R.D. 1112 / 2018.
Para la definición de los modelos, condicionantes y procedimientos que permitan conocer regularmente e informar sobre estas materias, el Ministerio de Política Territorial y Función Pública podrá contar con la participación de:
- The network of contacts of Digital accessibility of public administrations.
- The coordinating bodies in terms of information technologies of the General administration of the state under the Royal Decree 806 / 2014, 19 September.
- The sectoral Commission established E-government in additional provision 9th of law 40 / 2015, October 2, Legal Regime of the public Sector.
- The Technical Committee State Judicial Administration Electronics set out in Article 44 of the law 18 / 2011, 5 July governing the use of information technologies and communication in the administration of justice.