Guías adaptadas a la norma UNE-EN 301 549:2019 (equivalente a WCAG 2.1)
- Guide to web accessibility validation. Help guide on how to make the validations of accessibility during the different life cycles of a portal or website. For developers, editors of content and evaluators responsible for ensuring compliance with accessibility requirements on a website.
- Adjustment guide WCAG 2.1 since WCAG 2.0. Help guide for those responsible for web sites that are already in line with regard to the WCAG 2.0 and want to evolve its website to new WCAG 2.1.
- Accessibility guide in Electronic Headquarters. Help guide for managing the accessibility of electronic processing Electronic headquarters public administrations.
- Accessibility guide for the management of accessibility in managers of contents . Guide technical assistance for managers of websites providing an overview of the management of the accessibility of content management systems to achieve accessible websites.
- Guide of basic issues of accessibility to the end of content publishers. Help guide for publishers late content which reflect the issues of accessibility to be considered for editing accessible websites.
- Guide for the insertion of subtitles on YouTube. Help guide for the insertion, editing and export of subtitles in multimedia files, video, using the platform of YouTube.
- Accessibility guide in multimedia content. To help guide web designers and developers, which reflect the issues to be taken into consideration in order to ensure the accessibility of this kind of content on websites. Although these guides were generated for WCAG 2.0 standard change are not affected and continue to prove its usefulness.