Adapted to guides AT 301 549:2018 (equivalent to WCAG 2.1)
- Guide to web accessibility validation. Guide to help about how to perform the validations of accessibility during the different life cycles of a portal or website. Addressed to developers, content publishers and evaluators responsible for ensuring compliance with accessibility requirements on a website.
- Adapting to guide WCAG 2.1 since WCAG 2.0. Guide to help for perpetrators of websites that are already comply with respect to the WCAG 2.0 and want to evolve its website to the new WCAG 2.1.
- Accessibility guide in Electronic Headquarters. Help guide to manage the accessibility of electronic procedures Electronic headquarters of public administrations.
- Accessibility guide for the management of accessibility in managers of contents Help guide for technicians administrators of websites that provides an overview of the management of the accessibility of content managers to achieve accessible websites.
- Guide to basic issues of accessibility for publishers late contents. Help guide for publishers late content which reflects the accessibility issues that must be taken into account for editing accessible websites.
- Guide for subtitle insertion in YouTube. Guide to help for the insertion, editing and export of subtitles on video and multimedia files, using the platform of YouTube.