The statement of accessibility is paragraph of a website which indicates the accessibility level of the same and additional information.
Entities responsible for the websites and applications for mobile should provide a statement of accessibility detailed, thorough and clear on the conformity of their respective websites and applications for mobile devices with Royal Decree 1112 / 2018, 7 September, on the web accessibility and applications for mobile devices in the public sector that incorporates into Spanish law Directive (HAT) 2016 / 2102 of the European Parliament and of the board of 26 October 2016, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector agencies .
This declaration of accessibility must:
- be updated periodically, at least once a year, or every time you make a revision of accessibility.
- published, in the case of websites, on the website for still available its access from all pages of the website with a link called “accessibility ” or its equivalent in the language in which is available the page.
- be available, in the case of applications for mobile devices, on the website of the entity forced that has developed a specific application for mobile devices together with the link for download or facilitate along with other information available to download the application of distribution platforms of applications.
- be in an accessible format
- should be done according to the European model set through the Decision 2018 / 1523 respecting all the constraints set forth therein. This model entered into force on 1 November 2018 . If you want to see an example of declaration of accessibility, you can visit our Accessibility statement updated and adapted to the decision of execution.
The " 1112 / 2018 enables to generate a specific model national, compatible with the European. However, since the European model is sufficiently detailed is not expected, currently, generating a new model and apply as indicated the transitional provision Only the European model.