Since the Observatory of Web Accessibility have prepared the following documents that aim at clarifying the precepts of RD 1112/2018, how to implement them and the deadlines within which this must be done:
- Summary of the RD 1112/2018 for interested persons . Prepared from the perspective of users of the web sites and mobile applications of the public sector that will be the winners of the implementation of this royal decree.
- Summary of the RD 1112/2018 for Entities Bound . Preparado desde la perspectiva de las diferentes entidades públicas (y privadas) que tienen que aplicar los requerimientos del RD 1112/2018.
With the adoption of the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 september on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, which reflected the directive (EU) 2016/2102, forcing all the pages web and mobile applications of public administration or dependants of This accessible according to standard to the european commission has published at the end of 2018.
From 21 december 2018, the standard on spanish public administrations in their web sites is the 301 549 v2.1.2 (2018-08) (equivalent to WCAG 2.1). En el caso de las aplicaciones móviles aplicará a partir del 23 de Junio de 2021.
A proposal del texto que se podría incluir en los pliegos de contratación sería la siguiente:
"El adjudicatario tendrá en cuenta lo establecido en el RD 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre, sobre accesibilidad de los sitios web y aplicaciones para dispositivos móviles del sector público y por lo tanto aplicará la norma " UNE-EN 301 549. Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services ". This rule, it is the official version to the EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08) Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services standard which is to be harmonised in the implementation decision (EU) 2018/2048 of 20 december 2018, and which is equivalent to meet all requirements of A level and of the AA WCAG 2.1. "
After analysing the issue was legally concludes that there would be necessary to make accessible authentic copies for the following arguments:
- El documento que es objeto del procedimiento de copiado auténtico es un documento que aporta el propio ciudadano o interesado; no se trata de un documento que emita, elabore o pertenezca a la propia Administración (sino un documento “externo” que se integra o pasa a formar parte de sus expedientes administrativos). Es posible interpretar, por lo tanto, que cabe aplicar la exclusión prevista en el artículo 3.4 letra e) del Real Decreto 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre, según el cual, they are excluded from its scope of the contents of third parties that are not funded or developed by the subject required or control .
- We must not forget that the original paper document subject authentic copied provides, at the individual concerned. It is true that current rules stipulate that the documents “ can be downloaded ” and work Electronic headquarters of the public Sector must be accessible but is no less true that this is laid down in safeguarding the stakeholders of the proceedings (which are those who can access the Electronic Headquarters and download the documents); therefore, if the individual concerned brings to the proceedings a document that is not accessible (role), it is clear that any losses suffered by the fact to access the document in a format equivalent, in terms of accessibility (copy rnpn), which He himself had provided the file.
- The legislation establishes specific requirements and demands an authentic copy; conduct a further process of “ accesibilización ” would duplicate the documents in the file to comply with legislation (because, in addition to the resulting electronic digitalisation should have a new document or electronic archiving “ accessible ”). Apart from the additional costs (both in the procedure for obtaining an authentic copy as eventual file - that we need greater capacity in the systems of the Government's Strategy-), this may lead to problems of evidence in administrative and/or judicial proceedings (especially in the case of any discrepancy between the official might be in the file).
- Finally, article 7 of the royal decree 1112/2018, of 7 september, states that derogate from compliance with accessibility requirements when it involves a disproportionate burden to the entity. While each Administration should make its proper justification, it is objectively reasonable that cannot be bound to the public Sector to carry out a process of scanning accompanied by a process of “ accesibilización ” given the cost implications in time, funds and commitment of management skills, becoming disproportionate as foreseen by the royal decree.
In order to know which criteria in accordance applied to PDF documents, or otherwise, we must see (10 Documents not "" of the web rule UNE-EN 301549:2019 .
Subparagraph 2 (b), one may conclude that there are five criteria of conformity of the WCAG 2.1 that no you must check, because not web documents (both PDF documents and other documents), we are:
- 2.4.1 Avoid blocks
- 2.4.5 Multiple routes
- 3.2.3 Coherent navigation
- 3.2.4 Consistent Identification
- 4.1.3 Status messages
If you are filling the report of the revision of accessibility (IRA), in such approaches and PDF documents (or any other type), you should take directly "N/A" (Does Not Apply). In the other criteria, i.e. the 45 remaining criteria, you must perform a manual review of each criterion which can take any value: "Passes", "" Fails or "N/A".
Below you will find a correspondence table between the WCAG 2.1 and paragraph 10 "" web documents of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2019:
|WCAG 2.1||UNE-EN 301549:2019 (paragraph 10 "" web documents)|
|1.1.1 Textual content||10.1.1.1 Textual content|
|1.2.1 Only audio and video only (recorded)||Only 10.1.2.1 audio and video only (recorded)|
|1.2.2 Subtitles (recorded)||10.1.2.2 Subtitles (recorded)|
|1.2.3 Audiodescripción or Alternative Means (recorded)||10.1.2.3 Audiodescripción or alternative multimedia content (recorded)|
|1.2.4 Subtitles (live)||10.1.2.4 Subtitles (live)|
|1.2.5 Audiodescripción (recorded)||10.1.2.5 Audiodescripción (recorded)|
|1.3.1 Information and outreach||10.1.3.1 Information and outreach|
|1.3.2 Significant Sequence||Significant 10.1.3.2 Sequence|
|1.3.3 Sensory characteristics||10.1.3.3 Sensory characteristics|
|1.3.4 Guidance||10.1.3.4 Guidance|
|1.3.5 Identify the purpose of field||10.1.3.5 Identification of the purpose of the entry|
|1.4.1 Color usage||10.1.4.1 Color usage|
|1.4.2 Audio Control||10.1.4.2 Audio Control|
|1.4.3 Contrast (minimum)||10.1.4.3 Contrast (minimum)|
|1.4.4 Re-Dimension of the text||10.1.4.4 Change of text size|
|1.4.5 Images of text||10.1.4.5 Text Images|
|1.4.10 Reflow||10.1.4.10 Realignment of the text|
|1.4.11 Contrast in non-text elements||10.1.4.11 Contrast textual not|
|1.4.12 Spacing in the text||The text 10.1.4.12 Spacing|
|1.4.13 Content in over or focus||10.1.4.13 Content with the mouse pointer pointed or that has focus|
|2.1.1 Keyboard||10.2.1.1 Keyboard|
|2.1.2 Without traps for the keyboard focus||10.2.1.2 Without traps for the keyboard focus|
|2.1.4 Shortcut keys with characters||10.2.1.4 Keyboard Shortcuts|
|2.2.1 Adjustable Time||Adjustable 10.2.2.1 Time|
|2.2.2 Pause, stop, hide||10.2.2.2 Pause, stop, hide|
|2.3.1 Threshold of three flashes or less||10.2.3.1 Threshold of three flashes or less|
|2.4.1 Avoid blocks||10.2.4.1 -------|
|2.4.2 Entitled pages||10.2.4.2 Entitled of document|
|2.4.3 Order of focus||10.2.4.3 Focus Order|
|2.4.4 Purpose of links (japan)||10.2.4.4 Purpose of links (japan)|
|2.4.5 Multiple routes||10.2.4.5 -------|
|2.4.6 Headers and tags||10.2.4.6 Headers and tags|
|2.4.7 Focus visible||10.2.4.7 Focus visible|
|2.5.1 Pointer Gestures||10.2.5.1 Gestures with the mouse pointer|
|2.5.2 Cancellation pointer||Cancellation of 10.2.5.2 pointer|
|2.5.3 In the name Tag||10.2.5.3 Inclusion of the label in the name|
|2.5.4 Activation through movement.||Activation through 10.2.5.4 movement|
|3.1.1 Language of the page||10.3.1.1 Language of the page|
|3.1.2 Language of the parties||10.3.1.2 Language of the parties|
|3.2.1 To receive the focus||Upon receiving the 10.3.2.1 focus|
|3.2.2 To receive posts||10.3.2.2 When receiving entries|
|3.2.3 Coherent navigation||10.3.2.3 -------|
|3.2.4 Consistent Identification||10.3.2.4 -------|
|3.3.1 Errors||10.3.3.1 Errors|
|3.3.2 Labels or instructions||10.3.3.2 Labels or instructions|
|3.3.3 Suggestions to errors||10.3.3.3 Suggestions to errors|
|3.3.4 Prevention of errors (legal, financial, data)||10.3.3.4 Prevention of errors (legal, financial, data)|
|4.1.1 Processing||10.4.1.1 Processing|
|4.1.2 Name, role, value||10.4.1.2 Name, role, value|
|4.1.3 Status messages||10.4.1.3 -------|