- Siguen aumentando las suscripciones a convocatorias de empleo público en el Punto de Acceso General
- El servicio de remisión a Justicia de Inside casi alcanza los 123.000 expedientes
- Nuevo Kit de integración con Cl@ve2
- Más del 95% de los asientos que se anotan en el RCP se reciben en formato electrónico vía AnotaRCP
- La Agencia Tributaria empieza a publicar sus notificaciones en la Dirección Electrónica Habilitada única
E-Government Development Projects and Services by the Government of Aragón
- Short Name:
- This project is aimed at putting together all Technology Transfer Centre (CTT) information about e-government development projects and services sponsored by the Government of Aragón, including common or additional aspects to the services themselves.
- Target audience:
- Citizens , Any Public Administration
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Introduction , Production
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Management of services and systems , Horizontal services for the AA.PP
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Personal documents
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Organizational , Semantic , Technical , Legal
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
E-Government Development in Aragón is a set of projects and services being implemented in the Autonomous Community of Aragón for the development of e-government. They include all the information that is common, additional or supplementary to the one published in specific services.
The solution will serve as an index of the more than 20 open-source solutions that have been made available, as well as other regulatory, information and training elements applicable to the services in question.
The E-Government Development in Aragón services are co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Regional Operational Programmes Aragón 2007-2013 and 2014-2020.