- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
In the year 2003 began the project “ Regions online ", funded by the FEDERA. Following this project was constructed two applications that have proven keys in the process of bringing telematic channels through the administration to their citizens; these applications are ROLSAC and ROLFORMS. Both applications formed the basis for the development of the platform SISTRA . Since then it has evolved according to the needs, and ultimately, suitable for which may be useful to any public administration and live with information systems installed already.
- Provide a AAPP system that allows citizens to the presentation telematics documentation para iniciar un trámite, habilitando firma electrónica de documentos, pago on-line de tasas y registro telemático.
- Provide citizens of a private web space in which to access your personal data and status of all files initiated by path telematics.
- Enable citizens reception of notifications on your web space private.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The main difficulty has been the in parallel development services required by SISTRA and technological difficulties arising from the use of services of digital signature and certification.
- A key aspect has been la existencia de servicios corporativos no ofrecidos por SISTRA pero requeridos para la publicación de servicios telemáticos (firma digital, autenticación usuarios, registro de entrada y salida, custodia documental, entre otros).
- The lines of evolution future will revolve around the improvement of development environments and publishing services , comprehensive notifications (telematic unification and ordinary), presentation of tape via email and SMS and functional improvements in the zone staff and entities.