- The city of Zaragoza provides to its procurement services developed within the framework of the project “ They Buy For You ”
- Having survived the 10.800.000 keeping exchanges through the system of record linkage (SIR) in the year 2020
- Released version 2.0.6.R1 library to Exchange SIR
- Available in new silver version 9.0
- More than 50 per cent of public universities are integrated into AnotaRCP
Starting position and origin of the initiative
En el año 2003 se inició el proyecto “Regions On Line”, financiado por el FEDER. A raíz de aquel proyecto se construyeron dos aplicativos que han resultado claves en el proceso de acercar mediante canales telemáticos la Administración a sus ciudadanos; estos aplicativos son ROLSAC y ROLFORMS. Ambas aplicaciones sirvieron de base para el desarrollo de la plataforma SISTRA . Since then it has evolved according to the needs of the Govern and, ultimately, suitable for that would serve any public administration and live with information systems already in place.
- To satisfy the AAPP a system that allows citizens to the submission of documentation telematics para iniciar un trámite, habilitando firma electrónica de documentos, pago on-line de tasas y registro telemático.
- Provide citizens with a private web space in which they can access your personal data and situation of all files in progress for air telematics.
- Enable citizens to receive notifications in your web space.
Major challenges and key aspects of implementation
- The main difficulty it has been the in parallel development of services required by SISTRA and technological difficulties arising from the use of digital signatures and certification.
- A key it has been the existence of corporate services not offered by SISTRA but required for the publication of telematic services (digital signature, authentication, users and check-out documentary, custody, among others).
- The developments future will turn to the environment enhancing development environments and publishing services , comprehensive notifications (unification of routine and telematic), proceedings via email and SMS and functional improvements in the area staff and entities.