Processing platform and telematic notification
- Short Name:
- Provide the AAPP of a system that allows citizens to the presentation telematics documentation to initiate a process, enabling electronic signature of documents, payment of fees and on-line telematic registry.
- Target audience:
- Citizen any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Installable product
Cap. the DGTIC Secció
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic Area:
- Technical Area:
- Electronic processing
- Functional Area:
- Government and public Sector, economics and finance
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
- Windows, Unix, Linux
Starting position and origin of the initiative
In the year 2003 began the project “Regions online", funded by the FEDERA. Following this project was constructed two applications that have proven keys in the process of bringing telematic channels through the administration to their citizens; these applications are ROLSAC and ROLFORMS. Both applications formed the basis for the development of the platform SISTRA . Since then it has evolved according to the needs, and ultimately, suitable for which may be useful to any public administration and live with information systems installed already.
- Provide a AAPP sistema que permita a los ciudadanos la presentación telemática de documentación to start a process, enabling electronic signature of documents, payment of fees and on-line telematic registry.
- Provide citizens of a private web space in which to access your personal data and status of all files initiated by path telematics.
- Enable citizens reception of notifications on your web space private.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The main difficulty has been the in parallel development services required by SISTRA and technological difficulties arising from the use of services of digital signature and certification.
- A key aspect has been the existence of corporate services offered by not SISTRA but required for the publication of telematic services (digital signature, authentication users, registration of entry and exit, custody documentary, among others).
- The lines of evolution future will revolve around the improvement of development environments and publishing services , comprehensive notifications (telematic unification and ordinary), presentation of tape via email and SMS and functional improvements in the zone staff and entities.