- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
Starting position and origin of the initiative
Los sistemas de gestión tradicionales no eran capaces de responder a los requirements for generating knowledge and adaptability to changes and developments and pose some difficulties como entornos de gestión y naturaleza de los datos heterogéneos, falta de actualización de información, alto coste de mantenimiento y adaptabilidad, etc. La Consejería de Educación optó por el desarrollo de una self-management solution not having a solution on the market appropriate to cover the specific needs of the network of educational centres.
- Facilitate through the use of the TIC management processes of educational establishments, support services to education, programmes and activities of the Educational administration.
- Support management processes, transfer and exchange of information entre los centros docentes y demás servicios y órganos de la Consejería de Educación.
- Normalize, simplify and automate the tasks of management and control in educational establishments.
- Facilitate electronic communication entre los centros docentes y sus comunidades educativas y resto de servicios y órganos de la Consejería de Salud.
- Facilitate obtaining information for the exercise of the functions of the educational Admon..
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The main challenge was the deployment of telecommunications throughout the geographical scope andaluz because the starting position was very complex by the “ digital divide ”.
- The lack of experience in similar projects in the administration, especially with the volume of users, made the sizing of hardware is not the appropriate in its beginnings and entrenched system collapse in times of high interactivity.
- A information system with a versatile software design to withstand policy changes and educational policies with adaptive capacity in periods of time very tight.
- A software technology whose costs do not pose a handicap when considering new developments or to incorporate new collectives (open technologies (JAVA).