What is the centre of technology transfer - CTT?
The Technology transfer centre publica un directorio general de aplicaciones o/y soluciones cuyo objetivo es favorecer la reutilización de soluciones por todas las Administraciones Públicas. Este portal informa de proyectos, servicios, activos semánticos, normativa y soluciones que se están desarrollando en materia de Administración electrónica. Sus principales objetivos son:
- Create a repository common of software and services for reuse in public administrations.
- Create a knowledge base común sobre las diversas soluciones técnicas (normativas, servicios, activos semánticos, infraestructura, desarrollos, etc). en el ámbito de la Administración electrónica.
- Create a space where you can share experiences and cooperate in the field of electronic administration.
Moreover, from a space reserved in GITHUB it facilitates the collaborative development applications of public administrations. Any administration can publish your free software project and create a development community around it.
The CTT is available to any public administration and any profile to work in the environment of the E-government.
The Technology transfer centre is the answer to the mandate of article 17 Royal Decree 4/2010 , of January 8th, that regulates the schema national of interoperability in the field of electronic administration.
Moreover, the Technology transfer centre is enshrined in Article 158 law 40/2015 . El Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología es el directorio general de aplicaciones para su reutilización en la Administración General del Estado e interopera con los directorios establecidos por otras Administraciones Públicas.
To help using the CTT has been made available to all users:
- Quickguide CTT usage. CTT short introduction to and its operation: settings, solutions, users, etc. It is available for anonymous users within the Download area the solution “ CTT ”
- Guide of publication Asset and discharge prepared within the scope of the national Schema Interoperability, to know all the aforementioned considerations and steps before proceeding to request registration of the solution: conditions of copyright and authorship, study of components, selection of the license, preparation of assets for distribution, etc.
- Guide for the provision of applications in service mode prepared within the scope of the national Schema Interoperability and reuse in mode service. Serves as a tool of support for public administrations who want to offer applications, platforms, infrastructure mode or processes service for reuse by others. Includes considerations to bear in mind before proceeding to request registration of reusable solution at service.
- Edition of solutions. Explains how to perform the editing and management of a solution in the environment CTT-PAe. Is available for anonymous users within the Download area the solution “ CTT ”.
- Manual administrator of mailing lists with mailman. Describes the configuration options more often used in the distribution lists as well as the tasks that must carry out the admin/moderator. Is available for anonymous users within the Download area the solution “ CTT ”.
- Support service. For any doubt or incident can contact the email http://soportecaid.redsara.es
- Consultation on service licensing doubts: In collaboration with Specifically provides a consultation service through which the AAPP may make matters related to Free software and the dismissal of their solutions.
The directory of the solutions CTT is the right place to find a solution, project, semantic or active service to reuse in your administration.
All available solutions in the information collected CTT divulgativa and use on them. We offer different options for download and collaboration in them, such as forums and mailing lists. Furthermore, in those cases where possible, you can download the source code or link with the external repository which can be carried out the download.
The CTT it is available through the Internet and the network SARA. However, in the case of public administrations, it is recommended to use from the network SARA SARA only will have access to all the information and specific services for public administrations.
Solutions for those who wish to build a development community around its free software project, has been created the organization forge -ctt within a large public collaborative environment github, in which public administrations can create and manage your repositories
La organización Forja CTT está reconocida en GITHUB como espacio del sector público:
The operation of the CTT is determined by two fundamental aspects: the solutions and levels of access . The solution is the basic unit of work within the CTT around which will orchestrate all functionalities offered. The different levels of access allows you to customize the information and services offered by each solution to each user.
A set of documents, files, news, pages of information and services. Conceptually a solution or/and project can be:
- Horizontal services available to all agencies to facilitate or simplify the introduction of new services.
- Developments made which code and associated information is available for administrations that can be used or improved.
- Semantic assets data models or lists of encoding which can be used by other public administrations.
- Any technological project which the experience of its implantation and use so that others can benefit from it.
- Recommendations, policy, methodologies , etc. de aplicación en el ámbito de las TIC en la administración.
In the directory of solutions of CTT housed within the PAe (CTT-PAe) will always be available information divulgativa of public solutions (available online):
“ General ” tab.
Es la página de presentación de la solución que recoge los conceptos generales de la solución y los principales datos de interés. Además el responsable de la solución puede decidir incluir:
- News. Public news related to the solution.
- Subscription. Notifications of changes that occur in news or documents related to the solution.
- “ Info tab. Additional ”. Profundiza en los detalles funcionales y tecnológicos de la solución.
- “ Tab Download Area ”. Different downloadable public contents organized by folders.
- Other tabs. Los responsables de la solución podrán habilitar el uso de otras 2 pestañas públicas para dar más información, indicadores, etc.
Además, cada solución puede ofrecer a los usuarios registrados de las administraciones públicas que accedan por la red SARA:
- “ Tab Download Area ”. Additional content already present for anonymous users that are specific to Public administrations.
- “ Collaboration ” tab. Participation in discussion forums on the solutions.
- Other tabs. Los responsables de la solución podrán habilitar el uso de otras 2 pestañas para dar más información, indicadores, acceso a listas de distribución de correo, etc.
En cualquier caso una solución tendrá un máximo de 5 pestañas activas.
Solutions may start a collaborative development project enabled in the space of Forja-CTT GITHUB as a repository. These repositories may empower, according to their needs, the use of these features:
- Area of source code. Management of the code of the project through a GIT repository. This repository is the working environment and is in development and in continuous evolution, therefore may be incomplete material and software with outstanding faults address. The top where supply the official versions and stable project encompassing the source code, documents of installation, integration, etc. will download Area of the solution CTT associated.
- Graphics. Consultation of statistics on aspects related to the project, as contributions, visitors, updates of code, etc.
- Incident management. You can manage the notification, evolution and resolution of all applications related to each project: incidences of service, support requests, applications for improvement, resolution of the system, etc.
- Wiki. Creation and management of documentation from in a collaborative project
Los usuarios del CTT pueden participar en distintos grados y con distintos permisos en las diferentes soluciones.
The environment CTT-PAe difference between 4 types of users who enjoy a different level of participation within the portal and each solution.
- Anonymous visitor. Is he user who just want to consult with general information about public nature of the solutions of CTT. This user need not be identified and has access from the Internet and from the network SARA.
- The registered visitor PAe. Are those users who have a greater interest to participate actively in the PAe: expressing its opinion, participate in forums or/and communities, etc. From any Area (public or private) you can have a registered user PAe. Available from the internet and from the network SARA.
- The registered visitor PAe of public administrations. Visitors are from registered PAe belonging to public administrations. This belonging to the administration will be validated by those responsible for the PAe. These users will have higher levels of access to features and services of PAe. Specifically for the case of CTT, if you enter by the network SARA, more options are available for consultation, participation and download (tabs Download area, collaboration and more) within the solutions.
- Administrator of solutions. Una vez se cuenta con el perfil “visitante registrado del PAe de las administraciones públicas” en el caso concreto del CTT se puede solicitar la creación de una nueva solución convirtiéndose en el administrador de la misma. El administrador de la soluciones es el responsable de gestionar la solución: contenidos, usuarios, etc. y sólo podrá realizar dicha administración desde la red SARA. Una solución puede contar con varios administradores.
Users of the organization forge -ctt IN github are completely independent of the existing in ctt-pae.
Para poder ser visitante registrado de las Administraciones Públicas se debe trabajar en una administración pública y utilizar una cuenta de correo electrónico de la entidad. La asignación de este perfil se solicita en el registro de usuario seleccionando perfil "administración" y es supervisada por los administradores centrales del PAe. Será aprobada una vez concluido el proceso de alta.
When a user wants to find a solution to reuse in his administration must address the directory of the solutions CTT (CTT-PAe environment). Since this environment has four avenues available to do so:
Use in conjunction. it allows search options by keywords and by classification and characteristics of the solution. I.e. could look for example all solutions associated with signature (text = signature) and which are horizontal services (technical classification = horizontal services for AAPP). if the magazine “ text ” empty you can get a list of all projects for a particular classification (which is selected).
En el Buscador de soluciones del CTT se incorpora la opción de búsqueda predictiva que permite anticiparse a los resultados deseados por el usuario. Una vez ha introducido un mínimo de 3 caracteres, se ofrece un listado con las soluciones cuyo “nombre corto”, “Nombre Abreviado” o “Nombre Completo“ contiene dichos caracteres.
Moreover, the results found can be sorted according to 2 criteria:
- Quarterly rankings solutions downloaded over the previous quarter (most downloaded first).
- The date of the last update of the solution (first the modified makes less time).
- Search engine in directories partners . Searchable projects, based on key words in all the directories that are associated/Länder with the centre of technology transfer.
- Solutions by ... Facilitates access, simple and grouped, to solutions according to various criteria. For example, in Solutions for Technical Area could find all the Common Infrastructure and services made available to other administrations to boost E-government.
- Complete listing of solutions . It will allow access to a complete listing of solutions sorted alphabetically from Finder solutions and since the sections “ solutions by … ”. The link is available at the top of the central area of the page.
To have a user active in any of the settings of CTT first there must be a registered user PAe. The registration process should do it from the option “ register ” present in the header.
If you want to get the profile “ The registered visitor PAe public administrations ” should indicate during the registration process that your profile is “ Administration ”. Likewise the email address used should belong to a public administration.
Those responsible for the PAe regularly monitor the new high user and awarded the “ registered visitor profile of the AAPP ” in appropriate cases.
In order to have a user account on GITHUB simply click on the button “ Sign Up ” and fill in the application. Once approved will receive an email telling you that your user is operational in GITHUB.
Each user can modify or update data with which she registered entering the CTT-PAe with your username and clicking on the option "Configuration" available in the top right corner.
En esta página podemos modificar los datos como: contraseña del usuario, dirección de correo electrónico, etc.
Remember that it is especially important to always keep updated its data of your email account, telephone and agency for which works.
See the Guide of publication Asset and discharge prepared within the scope of the national Schema Interoperability, to know all the aforementioned considerations and steps before proceeding to request registration of the solution: conditions of copyright and authorship, study of components, selection of the license, preparation of assets for distribution, etc.
To proceed with the high of the solution in the environment CTT-PAe (solutions directory) simply, a user with “ profile registered visitor of the PAe AAPP ” must fill in the form available in the option " Search for a solution "
When the solution available you will be notified to the applicant to enable it to complete and fill in the rest of information related to the solution before going public.
Note that both the request registration of a solution as the request registration of a project becomes the administrator. Subsequently, you can configure new settled administrators and the project.
In collaboration with Specifically provides a consultation service through which the AAPP may make matters related to Free software and the dismissal of their solutions.
Each of the solution CTT or repository at GITHUB is independent of the rest of solutions or repositories and is managed entirely by the administrator the same (by default the user who requested his high).
The administrator of the repository or solution is responsible for the generation of its contents, and management and customization of the behaviour of the tools used, management of collaborators of your solution or repository, etc.
I.e. CTT offers the technological infrastructure and support on this to solutions or but are repositories the administrations responsible for them the manage in a completely autonomous and independent according to deem that is most desirable for your solution or repository.
Sólo accediendo con un usuario con perfil “Visitante registrado de las AAPP” y desde la Red SARA se podrá tener acceso a estas pestañas de la solución.