What is the centre of technology transfer - CTT?
The Technology transfer centre publishes a comprehensive directory of applications or / and solutions whose objective is to promote the reuse of solutions for all public administrations. This portal reported projects, services, semantic assets, regulatory and solutions that are being developed in the field of Electronic administration. Its main objectives are:
- Create a repository common of software and services for reuse in public administrations.
- Create a knowledge base common on the various technical solutions (policy, services, semantic assets, infrastructure, developments, etc). in the field of electronic administration.
- Create a space where you can share experiences and cooperate in the field of electronic administration.
Moreover, from a space reserved in GITHUB it facilitates the collaborative development applications of public administrations. Any administration can publish your free software project and create a development community around it.
The CTT is available to any public administration and any profile to work in the environment of electronic administration.
The Technology transfer centre is the answer to the mandate of article 17 Royal Decree 4 / 2010 , of January 8th, that regulates the schema national of interoperability in the field of electronic administration.
Moreover, the Technology transfer centre is enshrined in Article 158 law 40 / 2015 . The centre of Technology transfer is the general directory of applications for reuse in the General administration of the state and interopera with the directories established by other public administrations.
To help using the CTT has been made available to all users:
- Quickguide CTT usage. CTT short introduction to and its operation: settings, solutions, users, etc. It is available for anonymous users within the Download area the solution “CTT ”
- Guide of publication Asset and discharge prepared within the scope of the national Schema Interoperability, to know all the aforementioned considerations and steps before proceeding to request registration of the solution: conditions of copyright and authorship, study of components, selection of the license, preparation of assets for distribution, etc.
- Guide for the provision of applications in service mode prepared within the scope of the national Schema Interoperability and reuse in mode service. Serves as a tool of support for public administrations who want to offer applications, platforms, infrastructure mode or processes service for reuse by others. Includes considerations to bear in mind before proceeding to request registration of reusable solution at service.
- Edition of solutions. Explains how to perform the editing and management of a solution in the environment CTT-PAe. Is available for anonymous users within the Download area the solution “CTT ”.
- Manual administrator of mailing lists with mailman. Describes the configuration options more often used in the distribution lists as well as the tasks that must carry out the admin / moderator. Is available for anonymous users within the Download area the solution “CTT ”.
- Support service. For any doubt or incident can contact the email http://soportecaid.redsara.es
- Consultation on service licensing doubts: In collaboration with Specifically provides a consultation service through which the AAPP may make matters related to Free software and the dismissal of their solutions.
The directory of the solutions CTT is the right place to find a solution, project, semantic or active service to reuse in your administration.
All available solutions in the information collected CTT divulgativa and use on them. We offer different options for download and collaboration in them, such as forums and mailing lists. Furthermore, in those cases where possible, you can download the source code or link with the external repository which can be carried out the download.
The CTT it is available through the Internet and the network SARA. However, in the case of public administrations, it is recommended to use from the network SARA SARA only will have access to all the information and specific services for public administrations.
Solutions for those who wish to build a development community around its free software project, has been created the organization forge -ctt within a large public collaborative environment github, in which public administrations can create and manage your repositories
The organization Forge CTT GITHUB is recognized as a space of the public sector:
The operation of the CTT is determined by two fundamental aspects: the solutions and levels of access . The solution is the basic unit of work within the CTT around which will orchestrate all functionalities offered. The different levels of access allows you to customize the information and services offered by each solution to each user.
A set of documents, files, news, pages of information and services. Conceptually a solution or / and project can be:
- Horizontal services available to all agencies to facilitate or simplify the introduction of new services.
- Developments made which code and associated information is available for administrations that can be used or improved.
- Semantic assets data models or lists of encoding which can be used by other public administrations.
- Any technological project which the experience of its implantation and use so that others can benefit from it.
- Recommendations, policy, methodologies , etc. of application in the field of the TIC administration.
In the directory of solutions of CTT housed within the PAe (CTT-PAe) will always be available information divulgativa of public solutions (available online):
“General ” tab.
Is the home page of the solution that reflects the general concepts of the solution and the major information of interest. Moreover responsible for the solution may decide to include:
- News. Public news related to the solution.
- Subscription. Notifications of changes that occur in news or documents related to the solution.
- “Info tab. Additional . ” Deepens in the functional and technological details of the solution.
- “Tab download area ”. Different downloadable public contents organized by folders.
- Other tabs. Those responsible for the solution will enable the use of other 2 public tabs to give more information, indicators, etc.
Moreover, each solution can offer registered users of public administrations who access by the network SARA:
- “Tab download area ”. Additional content already present for anonymous users that are specific to Public administrations.
- “Collaboration ” tab. Participation in discussion forums on the solutions.
- Other tabs. Those responsible for the solution will enable the use of other 2 tabs to give more information, indicators, access to mailing lists, etc.
In any case a solution will have a maximum of 5 tabs active.
Solutions may start a collaborative development project enabled in the space OF -ctt Forge github as a repository. these repositories may empower, according to their needs, the use of these features:
- Source code area. Management of the code of the project through a GIT repository. This repository is the working environment and is in development and in continuous evolution, therefore may be incomplete material and software with outstanding faults address. The top where supply the official versions and stable project encompassing the source code, documents of installation, integration, etc. will be the Download area of the solution CTT associated.
- Graphics. Consultation of statistics on aspects related to the project, as contributions, visitors, updates of code, etc.
- Incident management. You can manage the notification, evolution and resolution of all applications related to each project: incidences of service, support requests, applications for improvement, resolution of the system, etc.
- Wiki. Creation and management of documentation from in a collaborative project
CTT users can participate in different degrees and with different permits in the different solutions.
The environment CTT-PAe difference between 4 types of users who enjoy a different level of participation within the portal and each solution.
- Anonymous visitor. Is he user who just want to consult with general information about public nature of the solutions of CTT. This user need not be identified and has access from the Internet and from the network SARA.
- The registered visitor PAe. Are those users who have a greater interest to participate actively in the PAe: expressing its opinion, participate in forums or / and communities, etc. From any Area (public or private) you can have a registered user PAe. Available from the internet and from the network SARA.
- The registered visitor PAe of public administrations. Visitors are from registered PAe belonging to public administrations. This belonging to the administration will be validated by those responsible for the PAe. These users will have higher levels of access to features and services of PAe. Specifically for the case of CTT, if you enter by the network SARA, more options are available for consultation, participation and download (tabs Download area, collaboration and more) within the solutions.
- Administrator of solutions. Once the “visitor profile registered PAe of public administrations ” in the specific case of CTT can be obtained from the creation of a new solution becoming the administrator of the same. The administrator of the solutions is responsible for managing the solution: content, users, etc. and can only do this administration from the network SARA. A solution can count on several administrators.
Users of the organization forge -ctt IN github are completely independent of the existing in ctt-pae.
To be registered visitor of public administrations should work in a public administration and use an email account of the entity. The allocation of this profile is requested in user registration by selecting profile "administration" and is supervised by central administrators PAe. Be adopted once completed the registration process.
When a user wants to find a solution to reuse in his administration must address the directory of the solutions CTT (CTT-PAe environment). Since this environment has four avenues available to do so:
Use in conjunction. it allows search options by keywords and by classification and characteristics of the solution. I.e. could look for example all solutions associated with signature (text = signature) and which are horizontal services (technical classification = horizontal services for AAPP). if the magazine “text ” empty you can get a list of all projects for a particular classification (which is selected).
Search of solutions CTT incorporates the predictive search option that allows to anticipate the desired results by the user. Once has introduced a minimum of 3 characters, provides a list with the solutions whose “short name ”,“ Abbreviated Name ” or “Full Name“ contains such characters.
Moreover, the results found can be sorted according to 2 criteria:
- Quarterly rankings solutions downloaded over the previous quarter (most downloaded first).
- The date of the last update of the solution (first the modified makes less time).
- Search engine in directories partners . Searchable projects, based on key words in all the directories that are associated / Länder with the centre of technology transfer.
- Solutions by ... Facilitates access, simple and grouped, to solutions according to various criteria. For example, in Solutions by Technical Area could find all the Common Infrastructure and services made available to other administrations to boost electronic administration.
- Complete listing of solutions . It will allow access to a complete listing of solutions sorted alphabetically from Finder solutions and since the sections “solutions by … ”. The link is available at the top of the central area of the page.
To have a user active in any of the settings of CTT first there must be a registered user PAe. The registration process should do it from the option “ register ” present in the header.
If you want to get the profile “ The registered visitor PAe public administrations ” should indicate during the registration process that your profile is “Administration ”. Likewise the email address used should belong to a public administration.
Those responsible for the PAe regularly monitor the new high user and awarded the “registered visitor profile of the AAPP ” in appropriate cases.
In order to have a user account on GITHUB simply click on the button “Sign Up ” and fill in the application. Once approved will receive an email telling you that your user is operational in GITHUB.
Each user can modify or update data with which she registered entering the CTT-PAe with your username and clicking on the option "Configuration" available in the top right corner.
On this page you can change the data as: user's password, email address, etc.
Remember that it is especially important to always keep updated its data of your email account, telephone and agency for which works.
See the Guide of publication Asset and discharge prepared within the scope of the national Schema Interoperability, to know all the aforementioned considerations and steps before proceeding to request registration of the solution: conditions of copyright and authorship, study of components, selection of the license, preparation of assets for distribution, etc.
To proceed with the high of the solution in the environment CTT-PAe (solutions directory) simply, a user with “profile registered visitor of the PAe AAPP ” must fill in the form available in the option" Search for a solution "
When the solution available you will be notified to the applicant to enable it to complete and fill in the rest of information related to the solution before going public.
Note that both the request registration of a solution as the request registration of a project becomes the administrator. Subsequently, you can configure new settled administrators and the project.
In collaboration with Specifically provides a consultation service through which the AAPP may make matters related to Free software and the dismissal of their solutions.
Each of the solution CTT or repository at GITHUB is independent of the rest of solutions or repositories and is managed entirely by the administrator the same (by default the user who requested his high).
The administrator of the repository or solution is responsible for the generation of its contents, and management and customization of the behaviour of the tools used, management of collaborators of your solution or repository, etc.
I.e. CTT offers the technological infrastructure and support on this to solutions or but are repositories the administrations responsible for them the manage in a completely autonomous and independent according to deem that is most desirable for your solution or repository.
Select to only a user with “profile registered visitor of the AAPP ” and from the network SARA will be able to access these tabs of the solution.