- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
The information system Séneca is the tool for managing integral telematics of educational establishments, support services to education, programmes and activities of the Andalusian educational system, through the use of the TIC in a safe environment and integrated, encouraging equal access to education services. functional point of view , Séneca consists of the following modules:
- Functional kernel modules : form the basis of the academic and administrative management from three approaches: students (management of their life cycle academic and administrative), educational institution (management, calendar, curricula, etc.) and staff (teacher management in the centre).
- Support modules educational policies : responden a la gestión y seguimiento derivados de la regulación de programas o iniciativas de políticas educativas específicas.
- Electronic administration modules : Séneca incorporates AE components of the JA as @firma, registering Aries telematic platform SCSP, notary, corporate SMS Platform.., etc. for tele administrative procedures.
- Virtual Secretariat modules : allows students and families interact with the centre of form telematics and administrative procedures.
- Telematic Relationship modules Centro-Familias (Pass): forman el canal alternativo para el fomento de la comunicación y colaboración entre los centros y las familias.
- Architecture module : comprende la configuración, gestión de usuarios, funcionalidades de carácter general de navegación, gestión de datos y procesos.
From the point of organizationally the project was led by upper management of counseling and DDGG involved in its development, and equipment maintenance technician is based on various working groups formed by public employees and staff of collaborating companies.