- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The initial state of electronic administration in the Balearic Islands consisted of a set of projects that had begun more powerful administrations, while the smallest had no resources técnicos, humanos y económicos para iniciar dichos servicios. De este modo se realizó el Plan ANIBAL para poner a disposición de las administraciones más pequeñas tools and knowledge that could reuse.
- Facilitate the development of the law 11/2007 in local administrations of the Balearic Islands.
- Establish a model of regulatory and organisational development law enforcement 11/2007.
- Create a comprehensive platform e-administración available to local governments.
- Get the secure data exchange between administrations.
- Create a generic procedures catalog common.
- Adjust the services and administrative procedures in terms of revision and simplification.
- Create a support structure that promotes the quality, efficiency and effectiveness in these plants.
- Create a control and monitoring structure the implementation of the Plan.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
Is key to the realization of the project
define the needs
to cover by the technological platform and points already solved
with the components of the platform, since thanks to its modularization are implanted only required modules.
In relation to the expansion of the platform was difficult the integration of components with proprietary software components because of the complicated access to interfaces.
The main stumbling block was the coordination of the different AAPP : from very small municipalities without resources and expertise and departing from zero to big government departments TIC powerful, much experience and background that already existed in this area, which makes some aspects such as technology to use.