- The city of Zaragoza provides to its procurement services developed within the framework of the project “ They Buy For You ”
- Superados los 10.800.000 intercambios registrales a través del Sistema de Interconexión de Registros (SIR) en el año 2020
- Released version 2.0.6.R1 library to Exchange SIR
- Available in new silver version 9.0
- More than 50 per cent of public universities are integrated into AnotaRCP
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The initial state of e-government in the balearic islands consisted of a set of projects that had initiated the most powerful governments, while the smaller the resources were not available technical, human and economic services to undertake these. In this way the ANIBAL Plan can be made available to the smaller administrations tools and knowledge that could be reused.
- Facilitate development of law 11/2007 in local authorities of the balearic islands.
- Establish a policy development model and organizational framework in compliance with the law 11/2007.
- Create comprehensive platform for e-administración at the disposal of local administrations.
- Get the secure exchange of data among administrations.
- Create a generic catalogue of procedures common.
- Adapting services and administrative procedures in terms of revision and simplification.
- Create support structure that promotes the quality, efficiency and effectiveness in the national.
- Create structure of follow-up to and control implementation of the Plan.
Major challenges and key aspects of implementation
It is a key to the realization of the project
define the needs
to cover by the technology platform and currently resolved aspects
con los componentes de la plataforma, ya que gracias a su modularización se implantan sólo los módulos necesarios.
En relación a la expansión de la plataforma fue dificultoso la integration of their components, with proprietary software components because of the complicated interface.
The main obstacle was the coordination of different AAPP since municipalities: very small without resources or expertise and departing from zero to large administrations departments powerful ICT, a lot of experience and that we had a history in this Area, which makes certain aspects such as the technology to use.