- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The SPEG had a Job Portal "convencional" , including information about available services and modes of access. This portal failed to meet the levels of accessibility and usability desired, had scarce integration options with other information systems and offered reuse scenarios void of components for new applications. On the other hand, law 11/2007 imposed the need for reflection in relation to the quality and the ability of integration and real participation usuarios-objetivo groups of SPEG through technological media.
Make a aproximación al Servicio Público de Empleo de Galicia (SPEG) a través de las TIC that is fast, easy and as reliable as the attention presencial in relation to all the services provided, with possibilities for customization of service and direct interaction and safe (bases of Web 2.0).
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Para evitar la desconfianza de los ciudadanos hacia los servicios en Internet se dio especial importancia a la availability and stability of service, speed, consistency of information contained in the portal and authentication systems existing.
- In relation to companies offering employment, Elimination of physical barriers and schedules allows you to interact with the SPEG more fast, simple and secure.
- Algunos de los aspectos clave en el diseño de la arquitectura del portal han sido la trust users of the portal services, security and accessibility.