- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
For the technical description of the project includes the Methodological Guide of phase II (available in the Area tab downloads from the project) detailing all the steps to make deliveries of software for its launch on production systems:
This guide provides the method and mechanisms necessary for the implementation of software systems in the ministry of culture. Defines minimum requirements that must meet the application, established standards for their maintenance and upgrade. The goal is to have a guide of steps to update software products den direct service to end users.
It has used the interface of quality management of the model METRICA-3 as the basis for the interaction of all processes of quality, and sometimes it refers to the CMM model.
También se tienen en cuenta los estándares de documentación y calidad ISO 9126 y 25000.
However it has tended to seek standards and ways of working practices that allow a level of depth and more customization, adapted to the work of the ministry of Culture, integrated in different phases that allow the continuous improvement of the quality with minimum impact on all departments linked.