Registration of entry and exit
- Short Name:
- REGWEB És an application for managing eyewitnesses records of entry and exit of an agency. The tool creates a registration number and a label with registration data (office, date and time) that can be printed on the document registered. All records are stored in database for subsequent consultations. The application allows to manage different offices and assign users of registration for each of them.
- Target audience:
- AGE, CCAA, Local Entities
- Agencies Responsible:
- GOVERNMENT OF THE BALEARIC ISLANDS
- Counseling and vice president of innovation, research and tourism
- GENERAL DIRECTION OF TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT
- Installable product
Sebastià Soler Chacartegui
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Management systems and services
- Functional area:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- J2EE, JSP
- Operating system:
REGWEB És an application for managing eyewitnesses records of entry and exit of an agency. The tool creates a registration number and a label with registration data (office, date and time) that can be printed on the document registered. All records are stored in database for subsequent consultations. The application allows to manage different offices and assign users of registration for each of them. Additionally allows you to modify searches conducted, as well as generate offices sheet between offices.
A level of services REGWEB offers a development API to generate automatically records of entry and exit, as well as searches conducted consultations. Furthermore offers the possibility to program actions to be undertaken when done records on certain offices.
- Generation of registration numbers and stamps.
- Management of registrars, agencies and users.
- Consultations and modifications of searches conducted.
- Generation of offices of reference.
- API development for generating automatic records.
- Execution of programmed tasks as searches conducted in certain offices.
- Recording of macros to rapidly create records.
News24 July 2017
REGWEB obtained the certification SIR Unshade accordion
The General Secretariat of Digital Administration has certified that the application REGWEB v3.1 meets the necessary conditions for sharing records through the interconnection System records (SIR).
By obtaining certification by introducing REGWEB v3.1 in the Contest of Balears resumed enables to SIR interconnection of the Balears resumed and provides the certification process the rest of administrations that are using or going to implement the solution.
The application REGWEB is an application developed registration and driven by the resumed anti-Probabilitats Balears. Is especially designed for reuse in other administrations, a fact corroborated by obtaining the third prize in the Contest regional category “ Sharing and Reuse Awards ” convened by the European commission through the programme ISA.
REGWEB is available for its introduction in any entity and the source code can be downloaded via the Download area the solution in CTT .07 April 2017
The European commission rewards REGWEB implementation Unshade accordion
The implementation REGWEB , designed to manage the records of entry and exit and that is already used in 14 public administrations of the Balearic Islands, consigu i OR the 3rd prize for best reutilizació n of solució n Technological OR gica in categoria regional.
The contest “ Sharing and Reuse Awards ”, organized by the European commission through the programme ISA, rewards reuse of software in the public sector. Thus, Regweb obtains a certificate of excellence, in addition to the recognition as one of the four best proposals presented in this category.
The main advantages of REGWEB system are on the one hand, the possibility to digitize documentation at the time that enters the administration allowing a fully electronic management of administrative procedures. On the other hand, it also offers the possibility of registering documents electronically from the electronic site administration. Finally intends to their certification within a network system state records, which will make exchanges of records electronically and thus improve communication between administrations and therefore offer a more efficient service to citizenship.