- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
The platform of interoperability of the Balearic Islands (PINBAL) is a technological solution developed by the government of the Balearic Islands that enables interoperability between Balearic administrations and the rest of the State.
PINBAL can be consulted (either through a web application or through web services) the services available through the platform of the state and Brokerage services defined themselves in the area of the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands. In particular PINBAL allows to manage:
> Entities: are all those administrations affixed to the Covenant of Interoperability
> Servicios: son el conjunto de servicios disponibles a través de la plataforma ya sean propios o intermediatos.
> Users: that can be representatives of entities with permissions to create other users, users delegates who are users who have permissions to perform queries to services or users auditors.
> Procedures: are the set of administrative procedures to which a user can access to certain services.