- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
Prior to the telematic channel, notifications could only be practised on paper, method that entails substantial spending time and resources .
For this reason, and thanks to the implementation of the law 11/2007, today the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion allows its citizens to decide if you want to receive notifications by electronic means, or if you prefer to continue through the ordinary. This project realized that the citizen exercises its right to decide how to communicate with his Administration .
- Provide the citizen an electronic channel in which to receive notifications and communications broadcasting from the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion.
- Proporcionar a todos los Órganos Gestores de la Administración de la Comunidad de Castilla y León una herramienta de gestión de notificaciones y comunicaciones electrónicas.
- Develop a system that provides legal validity to notifications and electronic communications , ensuring that certifies the provision of notifications and communications with access through electronic certificate, dates of access and dates for reading, technical reasons that prevent access, and provide reserves managers bodies.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The main difficulties of the initiative SANTA CLAUS (Electronic Notifications) were the use of technologies do not previously used in the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion (SOA architecture, web services, etc.) and use of web services securizados , which demonstrated not be technologies mature enough.
- Dentro de los aspectos clave para la implantación de la iniciativa han destacado the design and provide a web service interface to regulate the conditions of access to different features of component, publish notifications and communications in the platform SOA and enable access to SANTA CLAUS system components as the “ Original deposit electronic ”, platform @firma, registration telematic exit and SMS platform. of the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion.