- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
Starting position and origin of the initiative
So far the computerization of files has been carried out through customized solutions, giving rise to a set of heterogeneous backoffice applications, which complicates their maintenance, as well as their learning and use by users.
Since the initiative HELIUM aims to develop a file manager corporate open source, integrated with the current technological infrastructure and existing services.
platform for the automation of corporate files
to accelerate their implantation, reducing the times of development.
Offer users a homogeneous interface between different files.
Disponer de una plataforma de código abierto, aprovechable para otras administraciones.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- A difficulty was that some services required in parallel to their implantation .
- A key aspect has been the corporate services no ofrecidos por Helium pero requeridos (firma digital, autenticación, registro de salida, gestión de documentos, …).
- Some recommendations would the existence of corporate systems support to needs not covered by the platform, the clear definition of the user structure and progressive introduction of files depending on the level of difficulty and requirements.
- The lines of evolution focus towards improvements in systems of integration with corporate services , user interface and usability and in the functions available to developers of new files.