Norm SICRES 3.0
- Short Name:
- The Standard SICRES3 part of the shared service solutions for managing the register that will gradually adapted in order to comply with legal requirements under the law 39 / 2015, administrative procedure common of public administrations.
Normalizes and sets in a unique way, comprehensive and complete, the data model for the exchange of seats between Registry Entities regardless of the system of registration origin or destination, and technology of exchange
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Political ministry Territorial and Public Function
- Secretariat of state of Public Function
- General Secretariat of Digital Administration
Focus integrators and Developers (CAID):
To communicate an incidence or support request to the center of attention to Integrators and developers (CAID), fill in the following form:
- Type of Solution:
- Semantic active, regulation
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Normalization and regulation, semantic Assets
- Functional area:
- Not implemented
- Interoperability level:
- Legal, political
- Programming language:
The Law 11 / 2007, in his article 24.4, specifies that in the area of the General administration of the state will be automated registration offices physical to ensure the interconnection of all its offices and providing access electronically to the registry entries and electronic copies of the documents submitted.
According to respond to the requirements of the law, the ministry of the presidency has promoted, in the context of national Schema interoperability, drawing a new version of the standard of registration exchange, SICRES 3.0, to normalize interoperability between different offices of registration.
The main purpose of the standard SICRES 3.0 is normalize the exchange of registration between different offices of registration of documents of entry and exit. For this, sets the minimum necessary information for the exchange of a registered seat, as well as the structure of such information and minimum technological requirements that must be met during the exchange.
The main objective of the project is to implement Article 24.4 of LAECSP Law 11 / 2007. It provides that, in the area of the AGE, be automated registration offices physical referred to in Article 38 of the LRJPAC. this way, you can ensure the interconnection of all its offices and providing access electronically to the registry entries and electronic copies of the documents submitted.
In the preparation of the standard took into account these general characteristics:
- SICRES 3.0 is open to work with different technologies of exchange and data communication, incorporating some normal workflows not provided for in previous versions.
- SICRES 3.0 introduces a functionality of exchange of messages, which improves the information on workflows and control and monitoring of the process of exchange.
- Other new features are:
- The inclusion of information on the legal validity of electronic documents attachments (relative to the use of electronic signatures and time stamps, among others)
- Optimised management attached files. Possibility of sending the file annex embedded in the seat or registration as an additional file
- Change of technology for the exchange of information.
- Generation of a Single Exchange identifier for each operation.
- Recommendation for the state and the sequence of exchange operations are registered in a centralized system that allows the traceability of operations.
- Implementation of a structured system errors of exchange creating ranks and errors associated with them.
- The management of the safe transportation will be delegated to the transport module of the exchange platform, as well as the authentication of systems involved, among others.
The use of the standard SICRES 3.0 defined within the framework of the National Schema interoperability
A rule set in a unique way, comprehensive and complete, the data model for the exchange of seats and between the Registry Entities regardless of the system of registration origin or destination, and technology exchange.
Adaptation of the applicatifs recording and sharing platforms to the standard SICRES 3.0 guarantees interoperability with other offices of register that also meet the standard, regardless of information systems used in origin and destination.
Realizing the standard SICRES 3.0 enables the integration of the registry office with the exchange platform developed by the Ministry of Finance and public administrations, within the framework of the project “ Network system records "
News08 August 2012
Available application guide of SICRES 3.0 Unshade accordion
It has been developed and published a guide of application of the rule SICRES 3.0, which resolves the technical and functional doubts more frequent in the process of adapting applications for registration.07 September 2011
THER publication of SICRES 3.0 on BOE Unshade accordion21 October 2010
Adoption of the standard SICRES 3.0. Unshade accordion
Last 6 April 2010, at the Sectoral committee meeting of Electronic Administration, has been approved by the standard CCAA SICRES 3.0. This was the final step needed for approval and publication final.
The Standard SICRES 3.0 normalizes and sets in a unique way, comprehensive and complete, the data model for the exchange of seats between Registry Entities regardless of the system of registration origin or destination, and technology exchange. The standard responds to the requirements of the law 11 / 2007 electronic access of citizens to public services in your article 24.4.
The Standard SICRES 3.0 can be consulted in its entirety since CTT by all fields, public and private, interested in know it and use it.21 October 2010
Norm SICRES 3.0 Unshade accordion
Users of CTT belonging to the AAPP, please consult the documentation regarding the standard SICRES 3.0 with this rule and in order to respond to the requirements of the law 11 / 2007 article 24.4, the ministry of the presidency has promoted, in the context of national Schema Interoperability, the development of a new version of the standard of registration exchange, SICRES 3.0, to normalize interoperability between different offices of registration.
In this area you can register to receive notification of changes that occur in news, documents or forums related to the solution.