- Publicada la versión 2.0.6.R1 de la Librería de Intercambio SIR
- Disponible en Producción nueva versión 9.0 de PLATA
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
General Point for Notifications
- Direct Access:
- Dirección Electrónica Habilitada única
- The General Point for Notifications facilitates citizens' access to notifications and communications issued by public administrations in the exercise of their activity
- Target audience:
- Citizens , Any Public Administration , Business
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Electronic processing
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
The General Point for Notifications (DEHú) facilitates citizens' access to notifications and communications issued by public administrations in the exercise of their activity.
In view of the dispersion of electronic sites and ways of making them available, the DEHú allows interested parties, both individuals and legal entities, to access their notifications and communications at one point.
It offers two ways of making them available:
- Via the web provided by Carpeta Ciudadana so that individuals and legal entities can access and appear in their notifications and communications.
- Via web services for large recipients which allows them to implement an automatic process to access their notifications and communications, to appear at the notifications and to distribute them among their different centres and/or departments.
The development of the General Point for Notifications (DEHú) is carried out in a collaborative way by all the public administrations (AGE, CCAA and EELL) through the working groups of the Sectorial Commission of Electronic Administration (CSAE)