- Continúa el incremento de servicios disponibles en la Plataforma de Intermediación de datos
- La Dirección Electrónica Habilitada única (DEHú) pone en marcha una nueva sección de ‘Contacta’
- Liberada nueva versión de la aplicación Archive
- Más del 80% de las universidades públicas se integran con AnotaRCP
- REGAGE, el libro único del Registro Electrónico de la Administración General del Estado
General Point for Notifications
- Direct Access:
- Dirección Electrónica Habilitada única
- The General Point for Notifications facilitates citizens' access to notifications and communications issued by public administrations in the exercise of their activity
- Target audience:
- Citizens , Any Public Administration , Business
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Electronic processing
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
The General Point for Notifications (DEHú) facilitates citizens' access to notifications and communications issued by public administrations in the exercise of their activity.
In view of the dispersion of electronic sites and ways of making them available, the DEHú allows interested parties, both individuals and legal entities, to access their notifications and communications at one point.
It offers two ways of making them available:
- Via the web so that individuals and legal entities can access and appear in their notifications and communications.
- Via web services for large recipients which allows them to implement an automatic process to access their notifications and communications, to appear at the notifications and to distribute them among their different centres and/or departments.
The development of the General Point for Notifications (DEHú) is carried out in a collaborative way by all the public administrations (AGE, CCAA and EELL) through the working groups of the Sectorial Commission of Electronic Administration (CSAE)