- Seguen aumentando as subscricións a convocatorias de emprego público no Punto de Acceso Xeral
- O servizo de remisión a Xustiza de Inside case alcanza os 123.000 expedientes
- Novo Kit de integración con Cl@ve2
- Máis do 95% dos asentos que se anotan no RCP recíbense en formato electrónico vía AnotaRCP
- A Axencia Tributaria empeza a publicar as súas notificacións no Enderezo electrónico Habilitado única
Xeneral Point for Notifications
- Direct Access:
- Enderezo electrónico Habilitado única
- The General Point for Notifications facilitates citizens' access to notifications and communications issued by public administrations in the exercise of their activity
- Target audience:
- Citizens , Any Public Administration , Business
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Electronic processing
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
The General Point for Notifications (DEHú) facilitates citizens' access to notifications and communications issued by public administrations in the exercise of their activity.
In view of the dispersion of electronic sites and ways of making them available, the DEHú allows interested parties, both individuals and legal entities, to access their notifications and communications at one point.
It offers two ways of making them available:
- Via the web so that individuals and legal entities can access and appear in their notifications and communications.
- Via web services for large recipients which allows them to implement an automatic process to access their notifications and communications, to appear at the notifications and to distribute them among their different centres and/or departments.
The development of the Xeral Point for Notifications (DEHú) is carried out in a collaborative way by all the public administrations (AGE, CCAA and EELL) through the working groups of the Sectorial Commission of Electronic Administration (CSAE)