- A plataforma Cl@ve, para a identificación e firma electrónica, alcanza o dez millóns de usuarios rexistrados
- API SITNA na oferta de solucións de software libre do Centro de Transferencia de Tecnoloxía
- Nova versión de ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificación nos procedementos de alta de usuarios en cl@ve
- O servizo ACCEDA na NUBE, premio @asLAN na categoría de Servizos Dixitais Compartidos
Rule SICRES 3.0
- Short Name:
- It standardises and established unique way, global and comprehensive, the model for the exchange of seats between entities Rexistrais regardless of the registration system origin or destination, and technology exchanges
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Standardization and regulation , Semantic Assets
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Programming language:
Law 11/2007 in its Article 24.4 specifies that in the field of State Administration, the physical registration offices will be automated to ensure interconnection of all their offices and provide electronic access to the registration records and electronic copies of the submitted documents.
To give answer to the law requirements, it’s promoted as part of the National Interoperability Framework, the development of a new version of the registration exchange standard, SICRES 3.0, to standardize the interoperability between registration offices.
The main purpose of the SICRES 3.0 standard is to standardize the exchange of registry entries between different registration offices for input and output documents. It establishes the minimum information necessary for the exchange of a registration entry as well as the structure of the information and the minimum technology requirements for the exchange.
The adaptation of the applications for registration and exchange platforms to SICRES 3.0 ensures interoperability with other registry offices that also meet the standard, regardless of the information systems that are used in source and destination.
SICRES 3.0 compliance enables integration of the registry office with the exchange platform developed by the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration, under the project " Registry Interconnection System "