- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The starting position consisted of a Institutional website and tens of portals “ jcyl specific ” , siendo cada Consejería la que llevaba su ritmo de implantación de la e-Administración. El Roll-out Plan E-government in Catillano and Lion 2009-2011 establishes a Portal of electronic administration, and Ley 11/2007, de 22 de junio, de acceso electrónico de los ciudadanos a los Servicios Públicos the launch of an Electronic Headquarters. In 2009 is returned to the project, launched in 2008 without results very attractive, and in January 2010 was put into production Electronic headquarters.
- Provide citizens with a unified access to the procedures and electronic services as well as a desktop or window where to consult the state or situation of their files, documents that has the board of Catillano and Lion (JCYL) in its power, customize your mailbox necessary for communications or notifications, etc.
- Offer public employees a desktop , o ventanilla, donde encontrarán toda la información necesaria relacionada con la teletramitación, a modo de guías de ayuda al gestor de procedimientos, tanto de perfil administrativo como informático.
- Show a remarkable way some and grouped of special interest links of the public administration of Catillano and Lion (BOCYL, public employment, EUGO, etc.)
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Among the constraints for the launch of the project, highlight the restrictions of corporate tool; the low budget, human resources and number of procedures electronic start at the beginning of the project; unfamiliar E-government Plan and the reluctance to change.
was the development of the electronic site within the corporate platform
the JCYL, which brings advantages as the reuse of code, applications and existing developments, count on 7x24 support service and specialized personnel, comply with corporate patterns of design in the matter of accessibility, usability, coding, documentation, communication and coordination, among others.