- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
The automatic translation portal SILVER allows the user to translate texts and files among more than 360 language combinations. The portal uses the SILVER backend translation of the General administration of state and the translation engine MT@EC the European Commission to offer texts translated to the user. Both systems of translation is machine translation systems without revision or human intervention. The quality of translations is within the thresholds of quality marked for this type of system of translation.
The identification to enter the Machine translation platform is done via the CAS and it is necessary to have a profile Public Administration it is necessary to register in the E-government Portal.
Toda la información traducida a través de este portal se transmitirá a través de redes seguras - red SARA y red TESTA