- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The Law 56/2007 de Medidas de Impulso de la Sociedad de la Información establece la mandatory use of electronic invoice in recruitment with the public sector state .
Until the realization of the project, he was getting the JCCM
invoices for physical form
(mail or hand-delivered) without a single point of entry for registration
Moreover, invoices were incorporated into the management system form manual, y almacenadas físicamente en papel. No existía un procedimiento automático de recepción, registro ni de tratamiento .
- Optimize the process of reception of documentos-factura of suppliers of the board of communities in Catillano The Stain (JCCM), improving its commercial relationship and internal management of documents in systems, and enabling the sending invoices electronically according to the current legislation.
- Reduce the high costs of managing billing manual for the benefit of suppliers and JCCM itself.
- To know exactly, speed and precision entries and searches invoices systems of JCCM.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Has been presented as key aspect receive strong and determined JCCM support in regulatory instruments necessary as the order of 01/09/2010, Counseling and vice-economics and finance, and resolution of 22/11/2010, of the General intervention.
- It will be a key element in the next implantation of electronic contracting at the Regional administration.
- The resistance to change disappears to receive internal users improvements that the system provides of almost immediately, and that the usual procedures are not altered and collaboration the areas is full.