- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The Law 56/2007 measures of momentum of the information society sets the mandatory use of electronic invoice in recruitment with the public sector state .
Until the realization of the project, he was getting the JCCM
invoices for physical form
(mail or hand-delivered) without a single point of entry for registration
Además, las facturas eran incorporadas al sistema de gestión de forma manual, and physically stored on paper. There was an automatic reception, registration or treatment .
- Optimize the process of reception of documentos-factura of suppliers of the board of communities in Catillano The Stain (JCCM), improving its commercial relationship and internal management of documents in systems, and enabling the sending invoices electronically according to the current legislation.
- Reduce the high costs of managing billing manual , en beneficio de los proveedores y de la propia JCCM.
- To know exactly, speed and precision entries and searches invoices systems of JCCM.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Has been presented as key aspect receive strong and determined JCCM support in regulatory instruments necessary as the order of 01/09/2010, Counseling and vice-economics and finance, and resolution of 22/11/2010, of the General intervention.
- It will be a key element in the next implantation of electronic contracting at the Regional administration.
- The resistance to change disappears al percibir los usuarios internos las mejoras que el sistema proporciona de forma prácticamente inmediata, y que los procedimientos habituales no se ven alterados y la collaboration the areas is full.