- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
The system ELI is a flexible standard that each member state has to adapt to the peculiarities of its legal system. In the case of Spain, common guidelines for the implementation of the identifier have been agreed in the Sectoral Commission E-government, through the adoption of a technical specification for the application of the law identifier and autonomous state. In a second phase envisages extending the specification to implement the ELI also the rules of the autonomous cities and local entities.
On the page www.elidata.es detailed information can be found on the project as well as the latest developments.