- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
Implementation of Dir3 (common Directory Functional Units and offices developed by the Ministry of Finance and PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS of the Spanish Government) for use in applications developed by the government environment of the Balearic Islands (CAIB)
Dir3 is defined as follows: "Common Directory provides a unified Inventory and common throughout the administration of laso organizational units/public bodies, its associated offices and units of economic management - budgetary, facilitating the maintenance distributed and co-maintainer of information."