- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The Autonomous City of Melilla is immersed in the path already initiated during recent years towards the administrative modernisation within the new information society. Has evolved over a management model based on a integrated information system and based on the “ Unique identifier ” and the guiding principle of the citizen , based on the TIC. for this, has updated its internal management systems and has established new channels of connection with citizens and businesses through eadministración services.
- Update the Municipal Portal the content management platform LocalWeb Moves Local Solutions.
- Evolution of the internal management systems Registration and management of Population.
- Expand the telematic services to citizens introducing a electronic system notifications secure through the platform of mails.
- Complete the documentary management system and implement tools for reuse of documents and electronic file.
- Incorporate interoperability services Verification of residence and Network 060.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The main and virtually only difficulty has been the training and redesign of procedures.
- The project is possible thanks to the existencia previa de un consolidado e integrado sistema de gestión interno since the core of corporate applications this very integrated.
- It has deployed a own network of telecommunication based on fibre optics and connections wimax of interconnection of all the unit that are scattered.
- The penetration in the administration of tools, email and Internet access and Intranet is almost 100%.
- The server virtualization offers a great versatility in the introduction of new solutions.