- Siguen aumentando las suscripciones a convocatorias de empleo público en el Punto de Acceso General
- El servicio de remisión a Justicia de Inside casi alcanza los 123.000 expedientes
- Nuevo Kit de integración con Cl@ve2
- Más del 95% de los asientos que se anotan en el RCP se reciben en formato electrónico vía AnotaRCP
- La Agencia Tributaria empieza a publicar sus notificaciones en la Dirección Electrónica Habilitada única
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Acceso Portafirmas General , Acceso Portafirmas SARA
- Component for the integration of the signature in the workflows. organizational signing petitions of the client using signature to @firma enabling signature authorizations to sign by delegation or replacement. can include "go-ahead" in the flow of signature. allows separate users portafirmas of watertight in units or offices. publishes web services for integration with the workflow applications.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications , Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Security infrastructure and management of identities , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail , Electronic processing
- Functional area:
- Personal documents , Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Web Services , JAVA , J2EE
- Operating system:
- Windows , Unix , Linux
Port@firmas allows to include electronic signatures in the organization’s workflows. The application includes the Client (@firma) for the client signature of the user.
Port@firmas is integrated with the @firma platform of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration for the validation of the signatures that are generated.
- ability to create petitions or signature flows including different signatories who can sign in parallel or in cascade for approval;
- ability to define and use these flows from external applications through web services;
- request management differentiating between sent, incoming, completed and pending requests;
- ability to create isolated groups of users that emulate the behaviour of different organizations within a larger organization; and
- CSV consultation of signed documents from Port@firmas, etc.
Port@firmas has the following interfaces:
- web interface through browser: functions, creation of request for signature;
Port@firmas Móvil: clients or mobile applications that allow to sign from smartphones and mobile devices. It can be integrated with the Port@firmas application of @firma suite. Its functionality is adaptable to other platforms when changes are made to the proxy (Proxi PortafirmasMovil). Available for Android 4.0 and later and iOS 8 and later.
- web service interface for external applications to make requests for signature and subsequently receive the documents once they have been signed by the signatories users.
Port@firmas is offered in two models:
- as installable component or source code for the user administration to perform their own installation; and
- as a service through Redsara and with a co-financing format.