- Posta en produción dunha nova versión do Portal de Tradución PTPLATA
- DIR3 2.0 – Nova versión do Directorio Común de Organismos e Oficinas
- DE4A como exemplo de investigación e desenvolvemento nas Administracións Públicas
- Seguen aumentando as subscricións a convocatorias de emprego público no Punto de Acceso Xeral
- O servizo de remisión a Xustiza de Inside case alcanza os 123.000 expedientes
- Novo Kit de integración con Cl@ve2
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Acceso Portafirmas General , Acceso Portafirmas SARA
- Component for the integration of the signature in the workflows. organizational signing petitions of the client using signature to @firma enabling signature authorizations to sign by delegation or replacement. can include "go-ahead" in the flow of signature. allows separate users portafirmas of watertight in units or offices. publishes web services for integration with the workflow applications.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product , Network service integrable in customers applications , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Security infrastructure and management of identities , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail , Electronic processing
- Functional area:
- Persoal documents , Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Web Services , JAVA , J2EE
- Operating system:
- Windows , Unix , Linux
port@firmas allows to include electronic signatures in the organization’s workflows. The application includes the Client (@firma) for the client signature of the user.
port@firmas is integrated with the @firma platform of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration for the validation of the signatures that are generated.
- ability to create petitions or signature flows including different signatories who can sign in parallel or in cascade for approval;
- ability to define and use these flows from external applications through web services;
- request management differentiating between sent, incoming, completed and pending requests;
- ability to create isolated groups of users that emulate the behaviour of different organizations within a larger organization; and
- CSV consultation of signed documents from port@firmas, etc.
port@firmas has the following interfaces:
- web interface through browser: functions, creation of request for signature;
port@firmas Móvil: clients or mobile applications that allow to sign from smartphones and mobile devices. It can be integrated with the port@firmas application of @firma suite. Its functionality is adaptable to other platforms when changes are made to the proxy (Proxi PortafirmasMovil). Available for Android 4.0 and later and iOS 8 and later.
- web service interface for external applications to make requests for signature and subsequently receive the documents once they have been signed by the signatories users.
port@firmas is offered in two models:
- as installable component or source code for the user administration to perform their own installation; and
- as a service through Redsara and with a co-financing format.