- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- Plataformak Cl@ve, identifikatzeko eta sinadura elektronikoa, hamar milioi erabiltzaile erregistratu ditu
- Software libreko konponbideak (API SITNA eskaintzan teknologia transferentziarako zentroa
- ASSI bertsio berria (v2.2.0)
- Erabiltzaileen alta, aldakuntza cl@ve prozeduretan.
- Short _ Name:
- Sinaduren karpeta
- Access sarbideak:
- Sartu Sinaduraren Karpeta Orokorra , SARA sartu Sinaduren Karpeta
- Component for the integration of the signature in the workflows. organizational signing petitions of the client using signature to @firma enabling signature authorizations to sign by delegation or replacement. can include "go-ahead" in the flow of signature. allows separate users portafirmas of watertight in units or offices. publishes web services for integration with the workflow applications.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Public Administration Any
- Installable product , Network service integrable in customers applications , Network service for end-users
- Solution of Type:
- Open source aplikazioa
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Security infrastructure and management of identities , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail , Electronic processing
- Functional arloa:
- Langileak documents, Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Web Services, JAVA, J2EE
- Operating system:
- Windows, Unix, Linux,
Port@firmas allows to include electronic signatures in the organization’s workflows. The application includes the Client (@firma) for the client signature of the user.
Port@firmas is integrated with the @firma platform of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration for the validation of the signatures that are generated.
- ability to create petitions or signature flows including different signatories who can sign in parallel or in cascade for approval;
- ability to define and use these flows from external applications through web services;
- differentiating management. request artean, sarrera - eta requests and pending izan.
- ability to create isolated groups of users that emulate the behaviour of different organizations within a larger organization; and
- CSV/documents of Port@firmas firmado consultation.
The following Port@firmas interfaze badituzu:
- arakatzaileak web interfaze batean: functions, request for creation of signature.
Port@firmas Móvil: clients or mobile applications that allow to sign from smartphones and mobile devices. It can be integrated with the Port@firmas application of @firma suite. Its functionality is adaptable to other platforms when changes are made to the proxy (Proxi PortafirmasMovil). Available for Android 4.0 and later and iOS 8 and later.
- web service interface for external applications to make requests for signature and subsequently receive the documents once they have been signed by the signatories users.
Is in two models offered Port@firmas:
- as installable component or source code for the user administration to perform their own installation; and
- format with a as a service and Redsara co-financing zehar.