Electronic signature policy and Certificate
- Short Name:
- Signature policy
- Electronic site , Technical Standard of interoperability of electronic signature Policy
- Defines a model of reference schema for electronic identification and authentication, reflected in the law 39 / 2015, 1 October, Common Administrative procedure of public administrations.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Political ministry Territorial and Public Function
- Secretariat of state of Public Function
- General Secretariat of Digital Administration
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Standardisation and regulation
- Functional area:
- Administration, Personal Documents
- Not implemented
- Interoperability level:
The policy of electronic signature and certificates in the area of the General administration of the state and its public authorities, according to the law 39 / 2015, consists of the guidelines and technical standards applicable to the use of certificates and electronic signature within its scope. Article 18 of the Royal Decree 4 / 2010 that regulates the schema National of Interoperability, states that the policy of electronic signature and certificates of the General administration of the state, will serve as a general framework of interoperability for authentication and mutual recognition of electronic signatures within its scope. Also states that this policy may be used as a reference by other public administrations to define policies of certificates and signatures to recognize within their Areas of competence.
In general terms a policy of electronic signature contains a set of rules for the electronic signature, organized around the concepts of generation and validation of signing in a particular context (contracts, legal, legal), defining the rules and obligations of all actors involved in this process. The aim of this process is to determine the validity of the electronic signature for a transaction in particular, specifying information that should include the signatory in the process of generating signature, and information that should check the verifier in the validation process.
The signature policy of electronic documents Administrative represents the common set of criteria by management in relation to the electronic signature.
The first version 1.8, was adopted by the standing committee of Higher Council of Electronic Administration the 25 / 10 / 2010.
- Includes standards concerning the electronic signature, organized around the concepts of generation and validation of signature.
- Includes interoperable profiles media AAPP identification of the law 40 / 2015: certificates of seat, electronic seal and public employee
- Associated with a given context, which is the signature of Electronic Documents Administrative.
- Allows to strengthen confidence in electronic transactions.
- Defines the rules and obligations of all actors involved in a process of signature.
- Allows to determine the validity of the electronic signature for a transaction in particular.
Version 1.9 was adopted by the standing committee of Higher Council of Electronic Administration 30 / 05 / 2012 and published in Official Newsletter of the rule No. 299 of 13 December by resolution of 29 November 2012, the secretariat of state of Public Administrations, which publishes the agreement of approval of the policy of electronic signature and certificates of the General administration of the state and its publication was announced at headquarters.In the direction " https: / / sede.administracion.gob.es / P _ Headquarters / LaSedePAG / PoliticaFirmaElectronicaYCertificadosAGE.html "will find the general access point where you can find the full text of the Signature policy of the AGE, version 1.9 and Certificates profiles 1.XXX version ".
News10 March 2014
The Xunta de Galicia approves the policy of electronic signature and of certificates Unshade accordion
The agency for technological modernization de Galicia of Xunta de Galicia has issued a resolution dated 25 February 2014 approving the policy of electronic signature and certificates of general administration and the public sector autonomic Galicia.
By resolution adopts a policy of electronic signature and certificates of general administration and the public sector autonomic Galicia politics of electronic signature and certificates of the general administration of the state with some specifics shown in the text of the resolution.11 April 2013
Mailing list for news on the policy of electronic signature Unshade accordion
It has created a mailing list for those agencies that wants to keep the publications of documents related to the policy of electronic signature and certificates.
It is recommended to subscribe to those organisms that adhere to the General Signature policy, according to subparagraph II.5.1 of the technical standard of interoperability of electronic signature Policy. this way may know, at the moment of its publication, developments in politics, such as the publication of the files of implementation, guides, or new versions of policies in case they are published.
In this area you can register to receive notification of changes that occur in news, documents or forums related to the solution.