- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
For agencies of autonomous communities and local entities can access Cl@ve, it is necessary that the agreement for the mutual Benefit E-government services between the Autonomous Community and the Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations include the use of Cl@ve, in its scope. And, additionally, the agency or entity has formally acceded to the aforementioned convention, under the conditions laid down in the Second clause.
Likewise, before request registration for it is necessary that the agency has resolved with the operator topics related to billing for SMS (more details in the annex of the form " Request for access to Cl@ve Signature ").