- API SITNA en l'oferta de solucions de programari lliure del Centre de Transferència de Tecnologia
- Nova versió d'ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificació en els procediments d'alta d'usuaris en cl@ve
- El servei ACCEDEIXI en el NÚVOL, premi @asLAN en la categoria de Serveis Digitals Compartits
- Procediment per a l'adhesió al conveni Centro d'Impressió de l'AEAT des de Notifica
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Accés Arxivi
ARXIVI is an electronic file and document final storage web-based application, developed in compliance with Royal Decree 4/2010, of 8 January, regulating the National Interoperability Framework for I-Government.
ARXIVI provides the necessary tools for the development by a super administrator of a multi-department storage centri administration and management system, as well as for the integration of consumer applications and the management of the electronic files and documents sent by them.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product , Network service infrastructure , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Introduction , Production
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Electronic processing , Horitzontal services for the AA.PP , Semantic Assets , Support for the processing mail
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Semantic , Technical
- Programming language:
- J2EE , Web Services
- Operating system:
Arxivi is a web-based application for final archiving, which provides operations to deal with electronic files and documents. The available operations correspond to:
- administration of a record;
- management of record centris;
- metadata management of technical standards;
- file management;
- transfer of files between records; and
- creation of change of custody minutes.
Files and documents will be imported and classified within records and documentary sèries, passing by various states (both automatically and manual), depending on the conservation policy allocated.
Following the OASI model for record management, Arxivi covers the whole life cycle of documents and their successive phases of long-term record.
It enables to generate, for each record and documentary sèries, the metadata of the Metadata Framework of the interoperability technical standard for the Electronic Document Management Policy, necessary for the files management (as an atomic unit). These selections llauri automatically translated into validation rules of the SIP (Submission Information Package) sota that they ca thus be implemented by each record centri.
Arxivi includes tools for the generation of these SIPs and a display of the AIP (Archival Information Package) that is internally generated in the record programari.
Similarly, in the process of exchange between records, it allows the semi-automatic generation of DIPs (Dissemination Information Package) for the transfer between record centris compatible with these protocols. In relation to conservation policies, Arxivi allows the permanent deletion, partial deletion, permanent conservation and awaiting decision. The application is available under the EUPL license to reuse.