- A plataforma Cl@ve, para a identificación e firma electrónica, alcanza o dez millóns de usuarios rexistrados
- API SITNA na oferta de solucións de software libre do Centro de Transferencia de Tecnoloxía
- Nova versión de ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificación nos procedementos de alta de usuarios en cl@ve
- O servizo ACCEDA na NUBE, premio @asLAN na categoría de Servizos Dixitais Compartidos
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Acceso Arquive
ARQUIVE is an electronic file and document final storage web-based application, developed in compliance with Royal Decree 4/2010, of 8 January, regulating the National Interoperability Framework for E-Government.
ARQUIVE provides the necessary tools for the development by a super administrator of a multi-department storage centre administration and management system, as well as for the integration of consumer applications and the management of the electronic files and documents sent by them.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product , Network service infrastructure , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Introduction , Production
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Semantic Assets , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail , Electronic processing
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Semantic , Technical
- Programming language:
- J2EE , Web Services
- Operating system:
Arquive is a web-based application for final archiving, which provides operations to deal with electronic files and documents. The available operations correspond to:
- administration of a record;
- management of record centres;
- metadata management of technical standards;
- file management;
- transfer of files between records; and
- creation of change of custody minutes.
Files and documents will be imported and classified within records and documentary series, passing by various states (both automatically and manual), depending on the conservation policy allocated.
Following the OASIS model for record management, Arquive covers the whole life cycle of documents and their successive phases of long-term record.
It enables to generate, for each record and documentary series, the metadata of the Metadata Framework of the interoperability technical standard for the Electronic Document Management Policy, necessary for the files management (as an atomic unit). These selections are automatically translated into validation rules of the SIP (Submission Information Package) so that they can thus be implemented by each record centre.
Arquive includes tools for the generation of these SIPs and a display of the AIP (Archival Information Package) that is internally generated in the record software.
Similarly, in the process of exchange between records, it allows the semi-automatic generation of DIPs (Dissemination Information Package) for the transfer between record centres compatible with these protocols. In relation to conservation policies, Arquive allows the permanent deletion, partial deletion, permanent conservation and awaiting decision. The application is available under the EUPL license to reuse.