Canarian observatory of telecommunications and the information society (OCTSI)
The Observatory of telecommunications and the information society is the tracking tool, analysis and dissemination of the situation of the new information and communication technologies, in the audiovisual sector and the information society
Presentation document of the strategy framework of Open Government (EMGA)
03 july 2017
This presentation document of the strategy framework of Open Government (EMGA) is dated 3 july 2017. Gobierno de Canarias.
Strategy open governance framework
Strategy for the modernisation and improvement of public services of public administration, autonomous community of The Canary Islands 2012-2014 (PEMAC)
Published in No. 195 BOC. Thursday, 4 october 2012 published by the Resolution of 3 august 2012 - provides for the publication of the agreement which approves the strategy for the Modernisation and improvement of public services of public administration, autonomous community of The Canary Islands 2012-2014 (PEMAC). It is a document of 70 pages, focused on the following lines of action:
- Development and implantation of electronic administration.
- Simplifying administrative procedures and reduce administrative burdens.
- Quality improvement in the delivery of public services.
- Evaluation of programmes and public policies.
- The management results-oriented objectives.
- Integrated management of the corporate knowledge.