Exchange E-File Egitura
- Short _ Name:
- ENI espedientea
- Araudi edo dokumentu arau-emaile hauek betetzen dituela:
- Ebazpena, 2011ko uztailaren 19a (uztailaren 30eko EAO), funtzio publikoaren estatu idazkaritzako, onartzen du arau teknikoaren arteko Espediente Elektronikoa
- The general structure for the exchange of electronic files is an XML file with signed index, minimum required metadata and an optional element for additional viewing of file information.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Egoera orokorra Administration
- Organic arloa:
- Subtype data model:
- Information Structure
- Scope of erabili:
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
The technical standards for interoperability for electronic Document and electronic files of the National Interoperability Framework defined XML schemas (XSD) as a tool for interoperability in the exchange of electronic documents and files.
The design of the NIF schema consists of 8 tailored XSDs implemented and an external XSD linked ( xmldsig-core-schema.xsd ) signatures to the XMLDSig specification in the XAdES erabiltzen.
This XSDs model of NIF follows a modular design that fosters their reuse and interoperability with other existing frameworks.
Two types in the implementation of can be distinguished modules:
- Structural module: it defines a structure to manage and contain other modules.
- Content Module: it hosts the final content of the described component.
In this way, the modules can, in some cases, contain other (structural modules) or be included within other (structural and content modules).
The complete list of XSDs designed to meet the needs of ENI is:
- Electronic document
- Electronic document content
- Electronic document metadata
- Index (file
- Index (content
- Metadata (file
There are two main modules: electronicDocument and electronicFile , both of them refer the rest for construction. On the other modules, note that:
The modules electronicDocumentContent and signatures instantiated at the main modules dira.
In order to work with metadata, the scheme has two different modules. One of them is used with electronic document ( electronicDocumentMetadata ) one with electronic and the other file ( electronicFileMetadata ).
Related with electronic files, it has been developed specific modules for the electronic index ( electronicFileIndex, electronicIndexContent ) defining both the content and the mandatory existence of a related signature.
To create an electronic file which satisfies ENI XSDs, it has been developed an XML instance of the electronicFile.xsd scheme, root of a la baten elementuak fitxategia three sections and main:
- Aurkibidea section. "" index modulua: electronicIndexFile.xsd
- MetadataExp section. which has file metadata Module: e lectronicMetadataFile.xsd
- VisualizationIndex section. optional Contains the element visualization index: electronicDocumentContent.xsd
Beraz, the main element ( electronicFile ) allows us to build of an electronic composed file:
- Index based on the electronicIndexFile.xsd scheme, which the content includes ( electronicIndexFileContent.xsd ) and its signature.
- Minimum required metadata for the exchange of electronic files according to electronicFileMetadata.xsd scheme
- Within the Unique identifier scheme ( ida attribute)
- Element defined in order to include a complete or partial view of the electronic file ( electronicIndexVisualization ). This element is an object which uses the content defined at the electronicDocumentContent.xsd scheme with the aim of providing file information across a more manageable format for a manual treatment.