- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The econtratación in Spain and Catalonia has been marked by the evolution of European legislation and lack of domestic regulatory framework to develop the use of these tools in some moments. With the Decree 96/2004, directives 17/2004/CE and 18/2004/CE, Law 30/2007 (LCSP) and Law 11/2007, etc. appear necessary practices incorporation econtratación processes of Catalan model of e-procurement. The GEEC is configured, in this context, as backbone of integration and complementary functioning of all systems that rise in public procurement.
- Put at the disposal of professionals who manage the recruitment of Generalitat de Catalunya, a
corporate information system with processes and structured flows suitable to the law of government contracts, giving coverage and guarantees both recruitment needs generic and those of each department or Agency.
- Improvement of the quality and quantity of management information and analysis linked to the recruitment process with validation and guaranteeing consistency in the data.
- Reducing the average time required for the complete processing of a file , permitiendo el ahorro en la generación de documentos, al disponer de more versatility and quality.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- A key aspect was the technical contacts fluid and permanent between the company inclusive of the solution and the company that operated the servers at the level of systems.
- Difficulties in implementation of signing of documents in the tool through the applet Catalan Agency certification it also provides services for validating signatures.
- Integration with an identification system corporatiu (GICAR) based on a Single Sign On (SSO), provided through a gateway to SAP systems.
- The lines of evolution pass through the display the rest of departments and public sector entities Catalan, improving circuits and improvements to level of usability.