- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The Xunta de Galicia wants to lead a new cooperation framework in the context of law enforcement 11/2007, which will help the development of electronic administration in local entities (EELL), and remove the barriers political, economic or technological, which limit the modernisation of the EELL. The group with greater difficulties and child development is formed by concellos less than 30,000 inhabitants.
- Reduce the imbalance territorial local entities (EELL) de Galicia and to provide the Galicians the ability to access digital public services.
- Boost digital public services quality and modernizing EELL.
- Make public administration an entity more transparent and forthcoming to citizenship through the multichannel care.
- Support development of AE based on the coordination of all the agents involved.
- Improvement of the internal management processes and move simplify procedures through new technologies.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Due to the level of development is different in each area, the Plan eConcellos is oriented towards participation of all those involved in the local administration de Galicia: Provincial, Commonwealths, cities, Concellos and other local entities.
- The coordination, empowerment and complementation of current projects allow greater value to the proceedings included in the Plan and investments to improve the penetration of eA in Galician society.
- We must work in a map of interoperability that enables communication between the Galician AAPP and the rest of administrations.