- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The Principality needed to update your software solution in the service of attention to the citizen (SAC ), in order to promote the use of various channels of interaction and provision of services (Web, telephone, sms, e-mail, presencial), and thus improve response times before requests or applications and reduce costs associated with and incorporate management functions for management of new services such as attention of complaints, suggestions and/or claims. The existing integrations with other systems should be optimized and migrants to the platform of integration SOA before the Principality.
- Give cobertura mediante una solución automatizada a necesidades operacionales ya existentes no contempladas por ningún sistema actual.
- Standardization of the management of components, processes and integrations to improve and controlling the quality of the service provided.
- Verticalisation, design and orientation of the solution to the needs of the administration .
- Improvement of architecture to ensure the service levels, scalability to withstand new services and/or channels, improved security and integration with corporate standards.
- Acceleration of the attention to the citizen saving time and resources employees.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The main difficulty encountered were the adaptation of the existing integrations with other information systems due to its large number and diversity, and limpieza, transformación y migración de datos existentes en la anterior versión of the solution.
- A key aspect of success has been the compatibility of the new version of Siebel platforms and with the existing corporate products in the principality of Asturias.
- The lines of evolution in progress towards a focus portal del ciudadano para presentación telemática de reclamaciones, iniciativas y sugerencias and the launch of a Table of command of SAC . There is also a improvement forecast to use the repository of information as the basis for marketing campaigns .