- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
The platform for authorization of users and applications (PAU) contains all the information concerning applications, the roles by application and their actions, group information management, with its procedures, as well as information on how to relate public employees and their own applications of our system with all these entities.
The purpose of this system is to provide the rest of initiatives a safe way to allow users and applications and to obtain the data necessary to work with them in their various applications, as well as to obtain information on applications, procedures and groups of management and that all this information can be centralised in the same point as an engine.
To achieve this end the system provides:
- /Core services for authorization of users (PAU _ Core): Published services to enable the external applications to the system to make use of the functionality provided by the same.
- Application of administration (PAU _ Admin): Aplicación con interfaz web que permite la gestión de la información requerida en el sistema, así como la consulta de toda aquella actividad realizada en el mismo.
For more information please consult: