- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
This common service is designed to facilitate the transition to IPv6 in public administrations, and allows the current e-government services, designed for IPv4, accessible by people using connections IPv6, with very little effort by the unit responsible for its management.
This is based on the experience gained during the execution of different pilots to incorporate IPv6 in electronic administration services, such as the portal 060. The solution makes use of the Internet connection in IPv6 SARA network, and used as a transitional mechanism translation of protocols (IPv4 IPv6 to) through SOME (Application Layer Gateways) implemented on reverse proxy and NAT64.
When a citizen who is connected to the Internet via IPv6 wishes to access one of
the integrated portals in the solution is redirected to the center of Remote Access SARA network, which houses the platform that supports this common service. There is the translation of protocols, establishing, through SARA Network, a connection with the service IPv4 end of Electronic administration, so that the citizen accesses the desired content transparently to the protocol used.
For its part, the agency that operates the service end does not need to make changes in your infrastructure to make it compatible with IPv6, allowing only to make some changes in their DNS servers.