- Siguen aumentando las suscripciones a convocatorias de empleo público en el Punto de Acceso General
- El servicio de remisión a Justicia de Inside casi alcanza los 123.000 expedientes
- Nuevo Kit de integración con Cl@ve2
- Más del 95% de los asientos que se anotan en el RCP se reciben en formato electrónico vía AnotaRCP
- La Agencia Tributaria empieza a publicar sus notificaciones en la Dirección Electrónica Habilitada única
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Acceso Archive
- ARCHIVE is an electronic file and document final storage web-based application, developed in compliance with Royal Decree 4/2010, of 8 January, regulating the National Interoperability Framework for E-Government.
ARCHIVE provides the necessary tools for the development by a super administrator of a multi-department storage centre administration and management system, as well as for the integration of consumer applications and the management of the electronic files and documents sent by them.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product , Network service infrastructure , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Introduction , Production
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Electronic processing , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Semantic Assets , Support for the processing mail
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Semantic , Technical
- Programming language:
- J2EE , Web Services
- Operating system:
Archive is a web-based application for final archiving, which provides operations to deal with electronic files and documents. The available operations correspond to:
- administration of a record;
- management of record centres;
- metadata management of technical standards;
- file management;
- transfer of files between records; and
- creation of change of custody minutes.
Files and documents will be imported and classified within records and documentary series, passing by various states (both automatically and manual), depending on the conservation policy allocated.
Following the OASIS model for record management, Archive covers the whole life cycle of documents and their successive phases of long-term record.
It enables to generate, for each record and documentary series, the metadata of the Metadata Framework of the interoperability technical standard for the Electronic Document Management Policy, necessary for the files management (as an atomic unit). These selections are automatically translated into validation rules of the SIP (Submission Information Package) so that they can thus be implemented by each record centre.
Archive includes tools for the generation of these SIPs and a display of the AIP (Archival Information Package) that is internally generated in the record software.
Similarly, in the process of exchange between records, it allows the semi-automatic generation of DIPs (Dissemination Information Package) for the transfer between record centres compatible with these protocols. In relation to conservation policies, Archive allows the permanent deletion, partial deletion, permanent conservation and awaiting decision. The application is available under the EUPL license to reuse.