Basque Government. Portal of transparency and data visualization
Gardena: Portal of transparency and data visualization
Strategic Plan of governance and Public Innovation: PEGIP 2020
11 December 2017
Published in December 2017 in
website of the Basque government. Department of Public Governance and self-government
. 1 pdf document of 292 Q. printed.
El Consejo de Gobierno Vasco, en sesión celebrada el día 17 de enero de 2017 adoptó, entre otros, el Acuerdo por el que se aprueban los Planes Estratégicos del Gobierno para la XI Legislatura 2017-2020, entre los que se encuentra el Strategic Plan of governance and Public Innovation 2020 (PEGIP 2020)
whose elaboration and coordination is the responsibility of the department of Public Governance and Self-government.
- PIP Public Innovation Plan of the Basque government 2014-2016
17 June 2014
Public Innovation Plan of the Basque government: 2014-2016. [document published in] Vitoria-Gasteiz, June 2014. Broadcast on the internet by the
Department of Public Administration and justice
. Also has spread in the blog PIP – Blog on Public Innovation
.-1 pdf 90 Q. printed.
• Administration open: Promote transparency, participation and collaboration in public administration.
• effective administration: develop a supply of quality services and accessible by different channels (presencial, telephone, Internet).
• efficient administration: Improving efficiency in administrative management, adapting the organization, introducing new management models and doing an intelligent use of technology.
• innovative Administration: promoting innovation in the administration involving citizenship and public for professionals in the design, management and evaluation of policies and public services
Annex I: Chips projects and subprojects PIP 2014-2016 Plan
1 pdf 90 Q. printed.
• Axis 1: Transparency and good governance
• Axis 2: Interaction with citizenship
• Axis 3: Organizational Alignment
• Axis 4: Improved management
• Axis 5: EGovernment
• Axis 6: Innovation since the co-creación
Annex II: assessment report of the common platform for electronic services (PCSE) of the Plan PIP 2014-2016
1 pdf 36 Q. printed