- The city of Zaragoza provides to its procurement services developed within the framework of the project “ They Buy For You ”
- Having survived the 10.800.000 keeping exchanges through the system of record linkage (SIR) in the year 2020
- Released version 2.0.6.R1 library to Exchange SIR
- Available in new silver version 9.0
- More than 50 per cent of public universities are integrated into AnotaRCP
SARA Network Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Common Gateway for e-Government Web Portals
- Short Name:
- The SARA Network Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Common Gateway for e-Government Web Portals enables IPv4-designed applications to be connected to IPv6. With little effort from the managing unit, it makes these services available to citizens with IPv6 connections.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service infrastructure
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Communications infrastructure and messenger
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
SARA Network Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Common Gateway for e-Government Web Portals: Aware of the major role played by public administrations in the introduction of new technology developments, on 29 April 2011, by a decision at the Council of Ministers, the Spanish Government approved the ‘Development Plan for the introduction of Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) in Spain.’ The plan is aimed at promoting the common benefits and opportunities offered by the evolution of ICT, as represented by the newly developed protocol.
Within the framework of this plan, the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration (MINHAP) is in charge of the introduction of IPv6 in the public administration, as parallel to the action taken by the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism to promote transition to the new protocol among citizens and businesses.
As part of these promotional initiatives, with the aim of speeding up the availability of e-government services in IPv6, the SARA network offers an IPv6 gateway to access e-government portals, connecting the applications designed for IPv4 to the new protocol.