- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- Nueva versión de ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificación en los procedimientos de alta de usuarios en cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
Horizontal User Repository for Public Administrations (AutenticA)
- Short Name:
- AutenticA is an authentication service, Single Sign On and authorization of civil servants, for internal applications of public administrations, It has a horizontal repository of users from primary sources. AutenticA provides attributes of users, such as the unit and the position.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Application , Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Security infrastructure and management of identities , Horizontal services for the AA.PP
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- JAVA , J2EE
- Operating system:
AutenticA offers authentication services, Single Sign On and authorization, of civil servants of public administrations, and related users, in the access to internal applications. Its objective is to become the common shared reference service within the public administrations, for internal applications.
Authenticates has a horizontal repository of users from primary sources of high quality or from a structure of co-responsible delegated administrators. The service provides attributes of the authenticated users related to the unit and the destination post, including email and telephone.
The user authorization functionality is optional per application and allows you to manage the specific roles that a user can assume in accessing that application.
Supports authentication means based on digital certificates as well as user - password. It is integrated with Cl@ve to accept also concerted keys.
Autentica is integrated with the Common Directory of Organic Units and Offices - DIR3.