- Plataformak Cl@ve, identifikatzeko eta sinadura elektronikoa, hamar milioi erabiltzaile erregistratu ditu
- Software libreko konponbideak (API SITNA eskaintzan teknologia transferentziarako zentroa
- ASSI bertsio berria (v2.2.0)
- Erabiltzaileen alta, aldakuntza cl@ve prozeduretan.
- SARTU hodeian zerbitzua, Zerbitzu Digitalak kategorian saria @asLAN Partekatuak
User for Public Administrations Repositorya horizontala (Jatorrizkoa)
- Short _ Name:
- AutenticA is an authentication service, Single Sign On and authorization of civil servants, for internal applications of public administrations, It has a horizontal repository of users from primary sources. AutenticA provides attributes of users, such as the unit and the position.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Public Administration Any
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Solution of Type:
- (Application service Infrastructure aukeratu.
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Security infrastructure and management of identities , Horizontal services for the AA.PP
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector
- Ez dagokio
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- , JAVA J2EE
- Operating system:
AutenticA offers authentication services, Single Sign On and authorization, of civil servants of public administrations, and related users, in the access to internal applications. Its objective is to become the common shared reference service within the public administrations, for internal applications.
Authenticates has a horizontal repository of users from primary sources of high quality or from a structure of co-responsible delegated administrators . The service provides attributes of the authenticated users related to the unit and the destination post, including email and telephone.
The user authorization functionality is optional per application and allows you to manage the specific roles that a user can assume in accessing that application.
Supports authentication means based on digital certificates as well as user - password. It is integrated with Cl@ve to accept also concerted keys.
Autentica is integrated with the Common Directory of Organic Units and Offices - DIR3.